My individual score, it's not showing up on any of my gigs.

denisradysh

Question

Hello,

I'm experiencing an issue with my individual score, it's not showing up on any of my gigs, even though they are active. However, my overall Success score is displayed as 4, and no matter what I do, it doesn't change. I'm unable to see what's wrong with each gig individually because the individual score is not being displayed.

I have a suspicion that to have the individual score show up, I may need to have at least +5 orders per month. To receive orders, I need views (currently at 0, although I've optimized my gigs), and to increase views, I need to improve my Success score ("Low performance is affecting your visibility in the marketplace. To improve your exposure, make sure your success score is 5 or higher"). Yet, to enhance my Success score, I need to understand what's not working well in each of my gigs, and for that, I need to see the individual score.

Have you encountered a similar situation before? Maybe you have some ideas on how to fix this? I would appreciate any help you can provide.

Thank you for your attention.

attachment-20240314-1-t7es1t-Знімок екрана 2024-03-14 111420.png

• Like 2

3 answers to this question

4 hours ago, harvard_elite21 said:

I am also facing same issue

Hello,
First of all, thank you for leaving a comment on my post. Could you please share how you are dealing with this issue? Thank you.

• Like 1

So now I have just found that within my 7 gigs, 1 gig is showing success score . It is because few days ago one client left a review there.
But after this score update, no other gig was reviewed by anyone.
That is the reason I think

• Like 2