Payoneer Account on different name or one of family member

danial555

Question

Hi,

I had a question please, Does Fiverr TOS allow Payoneer account with different name to a Fiverr account. If only connected to just 1 seller account but it is of any of your family member etc. Is it allowed or not? Just simple answer please

Kind Regards

• Like 2

3 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, ana_tomy said:

HI @danial555, you can only use your Payoneer account as a payment method. Using another person's details is against our Terms of Service and it will lead to having your Fiverr account blocked. Hope this helps ☺️

Hi,

But some people  have difficulty in creating Payoneer account as in my friend's case as he has only First name and no last name, while Payoneer demands first name and surname otherwise one can not move to a next step!

Thanks

• Like 2

1 minute ago, danial555 said:

Hi,

But some people  have difficulty in creating Payoneer account as in my friend's case as he has only First name and no last name, while Payoneer demands first name and surname otherwise one can not move to a next step!

Thanks

That's something you need to contact Payoneer Support about. We do have different withdrawal methods available, you can find more info on that following this link.

• Like 2