how can I improve my gigs

redesigny

If you edit the gig, there is no rank,?
I see this foundation in almost everyone. But I almost always edit the gig and bring back the rack.
To those of you who are afraid of gig edit, you edit gig through proper technique, your gig will never lose rank, on the contrary it will rank back more......
It is very important to move forward without fear

370824666_316879610875635_2447411737251953534_n.jpg

• Like 7

3 hours ago, redesigny said:

If you are active online 24 hours a day, you can get buyer traffic and do more marketing for your work on social media.

Only robot has an ability to stay online 24 hours a day. Are you a robot? 👀

Staying online all the time has nothing to do with orders, traffic, marketing etc. as it's useless.

And why are you guiding others when you are in the same boat like OP? See your own topic (sadly, you have used the same question like OPs i.e. copied)

Note for you: Stop guiding others because you have not much experience yet. Focus on yourself first! 🙏

• Like 7

If you edit the gig, there is no rank,?
I see this foundation in almost everyone. But I almost always edit the gig and bring back the rack.
To those of you who are afraid of gig edit, you edit gig through proper technique, your gig will never lose rank, on the contrary it will rank back more......
It is very important to move forward without fear

370824666_316879610875635_2447411737251953534_n.jpg

What is the proper technique to edit one gig than ranking does not loss?

• Like 5

• redesigny changed the title to some tips on how to know you have the right seller on Fiverr

To achieve Top Rated Seller status on Fiverr, you need to meet the following criteria:

* Have a 4.8 star average rating or higher.

That's changed recently. Now you can become  TRS with a 4.2 star average rating or higher, over the last 60 days (if you meet all the other requirements and manual checks).

Here are a few great posts that helped me achieve Top Rated Seller status on Fiverr:

But you're a new/unlevelled seller.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 4
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, rashelrayhan said:

Why don't we appreciate the valuable things he said instead of making fun of him? 😊

Because he copy-pasted other Top Rated Sellers post which breaks Forum Rule #1.

1 hour ago, rashelrayhan said:

instead of making fun of him?

12 hours ago, redesigny said:

Here are a few great posts that helped me achieve Top Rated Seller status on Fiverr:

But he is a new seller, funny right?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, imamiopial said:

Well he used ChatGPT and created a very very useless topic that people don't need. That Share button gives it away, but also the structure. I don't understand why people use ChatGPT to create these posts, they are useless and won't give them any sales.

• Like 5
  • Up 2

On 9/16/2023 at 7:16 AM, redesigny said:

Be wary of sellers who offer unrealistic prices or delivery times. If a seller is offering a service for a price that seems too good to be true, it probably is. The same goes for delivery times. If a seller is promising to deliver your project within a very short timeframe, be skeptical.

So if I have a very low price and also deliver within a day, people should stay away from me? It's so funny to see ChatGPT generated content that makes no sense 🙂

• Like 16
  • Haha 3

On 9/16/2023 at 6:17 PM, imamiopial said:

Because he copy-pasted other Top Rated Sellers post which breaks Forum Rule #1.

I don't know about this, my bad

On 9/16/2023 at 6:20 PM, imamiopial said:

But he is a new seller, funny right?

It's funny and kind of a mistake since he's a new seller. But here's my take: being a new seller on Fiverr like me. However, he did try to add some value. 😅 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...