If The Buyer Gives No Review After The Order is Completed, Will it Affect The Gig's Performance?

isfak_ifty

1 minute ago, vickiespencer said:

I believe I read in one of the posts about the new system that it does affect our profile stats, but I do not have time to look for the group of posts that discuss it. 

What is our fault if the buyer does not give any review? what can a seller do in this case? We can't also ask the buyer to give a review🙂

• Like 4

12 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

I believe I read in one of the posts about the new system that it does affect our profile stats, but I do not have time to look for the group of posts that discuss it. 

Can you tell us more about this?

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, isfak_ifty said:

how to ask clients to give a positive review about the work in massage ?

Start using SPELL-CHECK for all the texts you send - reviews will follow your gigs on their own!!

• Like 2

On 3/22/2024 at 11:54 PM, isfak_ifty said:

What is our fault if the buyer does not give any review? what can a seller do in this case? We can't also ask the buyer to give a review🙂

You can make a humble request to him.

Sir, there were 3 days to check the delivery; maybe you forgot to respond to me. The order is completed automatically. If you are satisfied, would you like to say something about my service that can help my new buyers? Many Thanks.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1