Why am I not getting the order?

sk_863

It's been 2 months I have published 4 gigs but still not getting any orders my gig impression clicks are reduced, no impression clicks at all, what should I do in that case I need expert advice, please help me.

Thank you!

• Like 9

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone

I published the gig 2 months ago, and within 4 days of publishing, I edited my two gigs, since then the click impressions have decreased, and now the click impressions are not coming. Now what should I do I want expert advice [please help me]

Thank you!

Edited by sk_863
  • Like 7
  • Sad 2

• sk_863 changed the title to Gig edit and delete context [I need help]

Hello

I would like to know the correct rules for how long after publishing the gig, the image, title, description, and price of the gig can be edited. If anyone knows please let me know, and I'm looking for expert advice.

Thank you!

• Like 7

On 3/21/2024 at 6:43 PM, filipdevaere said:

Don't take advice from people who have received 1 review in 5 years. Get advice from experienced sellers.

please suggest a better guideline to get an order.🙂

• Like 4

Hello how are you all

The portfolio option is coming in my profile, I'm a new seller, and I haven't received any gig orders yet, if anyone knows if I can add a portfolio, please let me know and I'm looking for experienced advice.

Thank you!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sk_863 said:

Hello how are you all

The portfolio option is coming in my profile, I'm a new seller, and I haven't received any gig orders yet, if anyone knows if I can add a portfolio, please let me know and I'm looking for experienced advice.

Thank you!

yes, you can add a portfolio.Add good-quality pictures and videos of previous work as your portfolio and add a good description of your work.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Hi guys, I would like to know if Fiver is having any problems since I published a new gig and modified the video of another gig and it's been 3 days and there are no changes and it's still the same, do you know if Fiver is there? Having a problem, a week ago it was pretty fast.

Captura de pantalla 2024-03-25 212847.png

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 3/25/2024 at 9:42 PM, Lena said:

Hey there @sk_863 

You can edit your Gig at any stage of the Gig creation process. Take a moment to find more information about it in this article about Editing a Gig.

Hope this helps. 

Thank you very much for the advice🥰

• Like 2

16 hours ago, mastermarcofc said:

Hi guys, I would like to know if Fiver is having any problems since I published a new gig and modified the video of another gig and it's been 3 days and there are no changes and it's still the same, do you know if Fiver is there? Having a problem, a week ago it was pretty fast.

Captura de pantalla 2024-03-25 212847.png

Please take advice from seniors and experienced, hope you can solve your problem.

• Like 2

Hello 

After editing the gig title, description, price, FAQ how long impression clicks increase, and gig rank, if anyone knows about this please let me know. Seeking senior and experienced advice.

• Like 2