partial refund

wisdomous

Question

Hi, I met this buyer, who asked for a logo, he liked the logo and asked me to make minor changes, I was doing that and he was so frustrated only telling me a couple of times what needed to be changed, changes were minor, like place a letter slightly up or down, or make thicker, anything like that. However, despite my corporation, he opened a dispute and now when I asked about keeping the logo and a partial refund, he agreed. Can you tell me the pros and cons of a partial refund, and what is the process for it?

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

4 minutes ago, wisdomous said:

Hi, I met this buyer, who asked for a logo, he liked the logo and asked me to make minor changes, I was doing that and he was so frustrated only telling me a couple of times what needed to be changed, changes were minor, like place a letter slightly up or down, or make thicker, anything like that. However, despite my corporation, he opened a dispute and now when I asked about keeping the logo and a partial refund, he agreed. Can you tell me the pros and cons of a partial refund, and what is the process for it?

It would likely affect the conflict-free orders metric, which affects your gig's score and so your Success Score. 

• Like 2