Need tips on how to improve my Success Score

mirza_webdev

Question

12 minutes ago, surajsinhrathod said:

How often sucess score update? 

How often can my success score change?
The success score is intentionally designed to remain relatively stable. It does not fluctuate too often, as it considers the history of your orders over time, rather than focusing on individual transactions. Therefore, any changes to your success score take some time to reflect, ensuring a more comprehensive evaluation of your overall performance. - Success score 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, kingsbranding said:

it takes upto 6 months to show up in the score brother

I have 4 sucess score and i got lots of positive reviews by repeat clients so my success score update 6 month so I wait 6 month to gig show again In search?

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Lena said:

The success score is intentionally designed to remain relatively stable. It does not fluctuate too often, as it considers the history of your orders over time, rather than focusing on individual transactions. Therefore, any changes to your success score take some time to reflect, ensuring a more comprehensive evaluation of your overall performance. - Success score

Thank you so muce

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, jellybeanhusky said:

Are you a level 2 seller before?

I was a level 2 seller before the new leveling system, now my success score is 4 and i have dropped to level 0 for no apparent reason. (I have 700+ completed orders and a 5.0 average rating).

Support is not trying to help or explain this crazy situation, instead they just copy paste paragraphs from FAQ and ignore any questions i ask.

what are we to do now?

• Like 6

my Fiverr gig: It's been Fiverr's choice since 2020, with a whopping 870 completed orders and sales exceeding $100,000! Plus, my customer return rate is a solid 94%. My rates have remained 100% consistent. I treat clients like family, and my track record shows it – no bad reviews ever! But suddenly, my stats took a nosedive. How did I go from 2000 daily impressions to just 80 this week? Plus, despite my stellar performance, I'm somehow at level zero with a score of 4? Something's not adding up here

• Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

I’ve been noticing a lot of people with this same problem, sellers dropping from lvl2 to lvl0 with no real explanation. Saying the secret reviews have something to do with it when my average rating is 5.0 is beyond shady. 

• Like 4

18 hours ago, skellige said:

I was a level 2 seller before the new leveling system, now my success score is 4 and i have dropped to level 0 for no apparent reason.

It's happened to may sellers including me. I think they will fix it. My success score is not updating at all. I'm receiving about 20-30 orders per months through promoted gigs. Even got so many positive reviews. But nothing works at the moment. It stuck at 0.

• Like 6

20 hours ago, skellige said:

I was a level 2 seller before the new leveling system, now my success score is 4 and i have dropped to level 0 for no apparent reason. (I have 700+ completed orders and a 5.0 average rating).

Support is not trying to help or explain this crazy situation, instead they just copy paste paragraphs from FAQ and ignore any questions i ask.

what are we to do now?

Same deal with me! Since the new dashboard was available to us in february my success has always been 4. Even thought I've received multiple (07+) 5 stars reviews on this last mont ( with 03 of them being after march 14 - when the new level system went live), it still remains at four. When I asked my success manager on a call, he said it could be the private reviews, but would not these positive reviews at least update the success score? It is really confusing what is going on, and we do not get a tangible metric that show how us can improve. Also both of my 02 gigs have the Conflict Free orders as negative on the success score, even though I've never had a conflict order, and always made sure that the buyer was satisfied after the final review. It is really scary being demoted from level 2 to level zero due to the new success score metric. I hope this are bugs for now and soon will be fixed. But regarding the support, I get the same thing.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, victor_neves said:

Same deal with me! Since the new dashboard was available to us in february my success has always been 4. Even thought I've received multiple (07+) 5 stars reviews on this last mont ( with 03 of them being after march 14 - when the new level system went live), it still remains at four. When I asked my success manager on a call, he said it could be the private reviews, but would not these positive reviews at least update the success score? It is really confusing what is going on, and we do not get a tangible metric that show how us can improve. Also both of my 02 gigs have the Conflict Free orders as negative on the success score, even though I've never had a conflict order, and always made sure that the buyer was satisfied after the final review. It is really scary being demoted from level 2 to level zero due to the new success score metric. I hope this are bugs for now and soon will be fixed. But regarding the support, I get the same thing.

Same with me new seller completed 20 order most of repeat clients always satisfied with my order 5 star rating but my success score is 4 and deshbord shows nagative conflict free delivery, 

• Like 1

On 3/20/2024 at 9:56 PM, Lena said:

If you no mind I have one more question on my Fiverr gig related 

• Like 1

On 3/22/2024 at 2:20 AM, skellige said:

I’ve been noticing a lot of people with this same problem, sellers dropping from lvl2 to lvl0 with no real explanation. Saying the secret reviews have something to do with it when my average rating is 5.0 is beyond shady. 

it happened to me too brother from level to i dropped to level 0 and came back to level 1 with success score 6 and my notification say there will be a evaluation after 6 months for top rated seller though, but my current total points are 67 that means 67/10(10gig)=6.7 I will need 0.3 more point for level 2 (3 more score). within a month the score got updated from 4 to 6 and one of my higher selling gig went from 4 to 6 too. so, I think the score getting updated with number of order and the time they have fixed, unfortunately no one is telling the period. 

And one of my gigs has 12 completed orders with all 5-star rating and still the score of the gig is 6 and its saying due to client satisfaction. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, kingsbranding said:

it happened to me too brother from level to i dropped to level 0 and came back to level 1 with success score 6 and my notification say there will be a evaluation after 6 months for top rated seller though, but my current total points are 67 that means 67/10(10gig)=6.7 I will need 0.3 more point for level 2 (3 more score). within a month the score got updated from 4 to 6 and one of my higher selling gig went from 4 to 6 too. so, I think the score getting updated with number of order and the time they have fixed, unfortunately no one is telling the period. 

And one of my gigs has 12 completed orders with all 5-star rating and still the score of the gig is 6 and its saying due to client satisfaction. 

i have a question so your overall success score was 4 and then it become 6 in how many days?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, farrukhmaqsood1 said:

i have a question so your overall success score was 4 and then it become 6 in how many days?

score was 4 before the implement the level system, on March 15th its 5 so i became level one and now 6, so within a month

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kingsbranding said:

score was 4 before the implement the level system, on March 15th its 5 so i became level one and now 6, so within a month

sorry within 10 days of implementing the score system, now my score is 67 in total, that means 6.7 score

• Like 1

Hello,

I have a very similar issue.

I was level 2 in the older system with all the indicators in green. With the new system, my success score is stuck to 4 and I'm now level 0.

I tried to redesign my gigs, I got 5 stars orders, I recontacted older clients... and nothing works. I'm stuck at success score 4 and  level 0.

I contacted the support but they don't to try to help, they just send the link to the FAWQ...

hat can I do, knowing that I'm going to loose the benefits of lvl 2 (number of gigs, promoted gigs...).

• Like 2

On 3/25/2024 at 4:42 PM, creativinn said:

Hello,

I have a very similar issue.

I was level 2 in the older system with all the indicators in green. With the new system, my success score is stuck to 4 and I'm now level 0.

I tried to redesign my gigs, I got 5 stars orders, I recontacted older clients... and nothing works. I'm stuck at success score 4 and  level 0.

I contacted the support but they don't to try to help, they just send the link to the FAWQ...

hat can I do, knowing that I'm going to loose the benefits of lvl 2 (number of gigs, promoted gigs...).

Yeah, doesn’t seem like they want to help or even deal with this issue at all.

Very confusing business model over at fiverr, banning the best rated sellers with no explanation or reason for that matter.

i kinda hope they will deal with this, but by their reaction so far, we might be better off finding a new platform to give our money to…

• Like 1

On 3/21/2024 at 1:21 PM, youssefmostafa said:

my Fiverr gig: It's been Fiverr's choice since 2020, with a whopping 870 completed orders and sales exceeding $100,000! Plus, my customer return rate is a solid 94%. My rates have remained 100% consistent. I treat clients like family, and my track record shows it – no bad reviews ever! But suddenly, my stats took a nosedive. How did I go from 2000 daily impressions to just 80 this week? Plus, despite my stellar performance, I'm somehow at level zero with a score of 4? Something's not adding up here

Almost the same here, but with more than 3k orders completed. Rating of 4.9, and 95% repeat buyers. This is crazy.

• Like 1