Fiverr Fund Transfer Issue

I withdrawal money on 3/8/2024 now today is 19/03/2024. I contacted many time to fiverr and payoneer. Still not resolved my issue both side both company payoneer and fiverr saying contact to each other. But i think fiverr is big company they have rights to track where payment has been sent. I have received payment id from fiverr and contact with payoneer and they are saying its fiverr issue they send payment another payoneer account. I have withdrawal money many time into payoneer account. How is this possible now payment sent in another payoneer account. Its mean its technical issuw with fiverr. Now fiverr not refund me money. I am level 2. How i can continue with this behavior. Customer support is useless I have an issue with my payment they sending me payment method technique and saying again and again contact with payoneer. Kindly check out from history where you have sent my payment and contact with payoneer by yourself its not was my mistake its your and you have to handle this situation. I have a commented a lot of time in social pages on fiverr and payoneer no response  

fiverr linked.png

• Like 5
  • Confused 1