Witch method is best for Fiverr gig marketing?

tech_line

Could you please share your Fiverr experience with me? I know Fiverr always advice for good marketing. 🙂

Which method is the best way to gig marketing? How do you benefit from marketing? 

Advance thank you for reading this topic. So, I am waiting for your best comment. ❤️

• Like 17

5 hours ago, tech_line said:

Could you please share your Fiverr experience with me? I know Fiverr always advice for good marketing. 🙂

Which method is the best way to gig marketing? How do you benefit from marketing? 

Advance thank you for reading this topic. So, I am waiting for your best comment. ❤️

When you're on a platform which brings the buyers to you - use the tools and gig features provided by the platform to compete in the marketplace and win orders.

What's the point of creating a gig here, if you want to market it OUTSIDE?? 🤦‍♂️

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, mohibuluzzal said:

keep active in the Fiverr forum. And share your gigs on different social media platforms

You have no history in the Fiverr marketplace, so your advice is probably based on what an influencer told you and not personal experience. It's advice that Fiverr staff has debunked on the forum. Maybe consider devoting your active time on the forum to learning, rather than commenting with advice.

Edited by mandyzines
  • Like 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mandyzines said:

You have no history in the Fiverr marketplace, so your advice is probably based on what an influencer told you and not personal experience. It's advice that Fiverr staff has debunked on the forum. Maybe consider devoting your active time on the forum to learning, rather than commenting with advice.

Thanks for commenting. you are right I have no history in Fiverr. But you also show other members commenting same things. I just adjusted their comments.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

On 3/18/2024 at 8:09 AM, tech_line said:

Which method is the best way to gig marketing?

This is just my opinion. I think email marketing is the best method. You need to have a list of email addresses of potentials buyers. You have to identify which people are your clients in the industry and then target them.

Thank you.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, fahadislamjuel said:

This is just my opinion. I think email marketing is the best method. You need to have a list of email addresses of potentials buyers. You have to identify which people are your clients in the industry and then target them.

Thank you.

One of the best answer

• Like 2