How to boost my gig to get traffic?

belkisazguri

Question

Hello guys im new here and i like to know how to grow my gig service , im trying on facebook groups but nothing happens.
This is my gig link   https://www.fiverr.com/belkisazguri/be-your-social-media-marketing-manager

• Like 3

2 answers to this question

Posting indiscriminately in Facebook groups doesn't work. When you share content in industry specific groups, you're likely to annoy or be ignored by most members. Think about it: if you're part of a group for professional web designers and it's flooded with links to Fiverr gigs, would that be valuable to you? Probably not.

Posting in groups dedicated to gig sharing is even less effective. You'll only find other sellers trying to drive traffic to their own gigs, not potential buyers interested in what you offer.

So, what are the alternatives? 

Your best marketing tool is Fiverr itself. By delivering consistently high-quality work without overpromising, being a pro at support, communication, and delivering top-notch stuff, you'll impress clients. Satisfied clients contribute to a higher success score on Fiverr over time.

Your visibility on the platform hinges on you impressing your buyers in every aspect of your service. Fiverr will take notice if you do.

As your success score grows and you attract repeat clients, your visibility on the platform increases.

Edited by smashradio
  • Up 6