Can't block buyers anymore?

Hey

I just noticed I can't find the option to block a buyer anymore, can't we do that anymore?

For example, someone placed an order, provided no info and when I asked for information, he canceled the order saying he already took care of it => my stats get affected => I don't want this buyer to be able to order from me again because I had a "previous negative experience"... I don't see this option anymore.

thx!

• Like 9
  • Sad 2

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, creativecolumn said:

If there any messages on Fiverr inbox, you may select a message and report. Then it will ask to block the buyer. That's the only place I could see the "Block" option.

only have "report" or "mark as spam" + even if there was a block option, you would not be able to block a seller that never messaged you on the inbox...

Edited by hightlink
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, hightlink said:

I just noticed I can't find the option to block a buyer anymore, can't we do that anymore?

I remember I went to customer support and they mentioned there was some kind of issue that rendered the blocking system unusable. So I can only assume they stopped that completely. As the others said, you will need to have at least one message from the person in the inbox so you can block them that way/mark as spam, etc. Otherwise, there's no way to block a buyer currently. Will they redo that system and add it to Seller Plus? Certainly seems possible.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, hightlink said:

only have "report"

You will see the "block" option after reporting the conversion.

5 hours ago, hightlink said:

you would not be able to block a seller that never messaged you on the inbox

Yes. That's the issue of current system. 

• Like 4