My account has been demoted and is currently flagged.

My account has been flagged, and despite multiple attempts to resolve the issue through customer support, no action has been taken. It seems that Fiverr didn't care about the rights of the seller they just only wanted their 20% commission. This situation has left me deeply concerned as Fiverr was my primary source of income. I am uncertain about the next steps to take.

Capture.PNG

• Like 1
  • Sad 7

28 minutes ago, adnankhattak193 said:

Fact is Fiverr never compensate sellers

I mean, compensation and benefits would appear from a company that you work for, you were hired by them, etc. We are freelancer, we use their platform to find work, but we handle our own income, taxes, etc. So realistically, I don't see what kind of compensation one would want from Fiverr. It's all about your performance, if you have poor performance or you broke the rules.. then they take action. 

It's hard 

45 minutes ago, s4sidramohsin said:

This situation has left me deeply concerned as Fiverr was my primary source of income

Always try to find a secondary or multiple sources of income. Today's environment is uncertain to the point where if you keep all the eggs in one basket, that basket can break and you can end up without any income. 

• Like 4
  • Up 1