My Gigs magically disappeared from the search results

Hello everyone. I was a level 2 seller until March 14th (now I am a level 1 seller with SS of 6). I am writing regarding a problem with the visibility of my main GIG, which is the investor ready business plan service. Over the past few weeks, and generally speaking, I have always had an excellent volume of business and I regularly check the positioning of my GIG compared to competitors in the same category from the browser. In the last year I have always been on the first page, if not in the last two years. As of Thursday afternoon (the day of the judging), when I checked, I saw that my GIG had completely disappeared from the search results. I made several attempts, disabling all browser extensions, clearing cache, history, etc., but my main gig, the investor ready business plan service with 2k+ completed orders and a rating of 4.983, magically disappeared from all search results. 

Of course, I would like to say that I have never received a warning or canceled an order in the last 6 months. My primary gig has a SS of 6 (even in this case, I will never understand this. Another gig of mine has a SS of 8, with 5 reviews with an average rating of 4.6, and my primary gig has 1,083 reviews with an average rating of 4.983, lol)

I was wondering if it probably disappeared because I already have about 18 queued orders and NOW I am a level 1 seller. Reading this help page: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/4599361153809-Can-t-find-your-Gig, I see this sentence that probably explains something, but it's a little vague and doesn't provide any limits. I've written to my Success Manager (she's currently disappeared like my gig) and to the Support Center, but they continue to send me random robotic responses that don't help at all. Has anyone had the same experience as me? Is there any way to fix and resolve this issue? Thanks and best wishes.

image.png.135ef9fefa608c67d64962e7ce284b56.png

• Like 12

I've had a similar problem with some of my gigs being visible to me (not all). 
- Can you find your gig if you are logged out/on another profile? 

- Are your promoted gigs turned on? 

When I queried why 2 of my gigs were not appearing to me (even if I filter everything, not searching. It is as though I do not exist on the platform in those categories), CS said it is because I have my promoted gigs turned on and promotions will not work on me. I pointed out that promoted gigs are turned on on my other gigs and they appear fine, and if I turn promotions off the gigs do not appear. Additionally, promotions work by pushing your gigs to the top of the page/to the first page, your gig shouldn't dissappear if they aren't on. But this was a back and forth that took so much time to continuously explain to CS, who kept changing agents who wouldn't read the thread and I would have to keep repeating myself and they would purposefully misunderstand because they clearly didn't want to admit there was a problem, that I just gave up. 

• Like 9

47 minutes ago, ageuroconsultin said:

As of Thursday afternoon (the day of the judging), when I checked, I saw that my GIG had completely disappeared from the search results. I made several attempts, disabling all browser extensions, clearing cache, history, etc., but my main gig, the investor ready business plan service with 2k+ completed orders and a rating of 4.983, magically disappeared from all search result

It might be that some person rated you poorly when it comes to private ratings. I had only 5 star reviews for months in a row, and when dealing with a similar issue, my success manager from Fiverr said that my buyer satisfaction rate (shared privately at that time) was quite low. She also told me that even if someone gives you max rating publicly, they can still leave a bad review privately. Also, some people ignore private reviews and if someone leaves a bad private review, that can have a lot of negative impact on your gig.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, egaylord said:

I've had a similar problem with some of my gigs being visible to me (not all). 
- Can you find your gig if you are logged out/on another profile? 

- Are your promoted gigs turned on? 

When I queried why 2 of my gigs were not appearing to me (even if I filter everything, not searching. It is as though I do not exist on the platform in those categories), CS said it is because I have my promoted gigs turned on and promotions will not work on me. I pointed out that promoted gigs are turned on on my other gigs and they appear fine, and if I turn promotions off the gigs do not appear. Additionally, promotions work by pushing your gigs to the top of the page/to the first page, your gig shouldn't dissappear if they aren't on. But this was a back and forth that took so much time to continuously explain to CS, who kept changing agents who wouldn't read the thread and I would have to keep repeating myself and they would purposefully misunderstand because they clearly didn't want to admit there was a problem, that I just gave up. 

@egaylord I can't find my gig if I am logged out, even navigating in Incognito mode. It is simply disappeared from all result pages. And yes, my gig is currently promoted. I can promote 5 gigs, but I am currently promoting only this one.

44 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

It might be that some person rated you poorly when it comes to private ratings. I had only 5 star reviews for months in a row, and when dealing with a similar issue, my success manager from Fiverr said that my buyer satisfaction rate (shared privately at that time) was quite low. She also told me that even if someone gives you max rating publicly, they can still leave a bad review privately. Also, some people ignore private reviews and if someone leaves a bad private review, that can have a lot of negative impact on your gig.

@donnovan86 I contacted my success manager about this yesterday, but have not yet received a reply. Even if I had received negative private feedback, why can't I see my performance on any of the search results pages? This public/private feedback system is totally embarrassing. For the 1k reviews I have for my main gig, probably only 1-2% of them have given private feedback 😞

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

@ageuroconsultin

There was a major update in the Fiverr platform on 14th March. Maybe this had some kind of impact on your profile which should resolve on its own. 

I suggest you wait for a few days. If nothing changes, then try to market your gigs outside the platform.

You can delete the Fiverr app on your smartphone and then install it fresh. Use a new browser that you normally don't use.

I hope you will get your gigs back on the search page.

• Like 6
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, ageuroconsultin said:

This public/private feedback system is totally embarrassing. For the 1k reviews I have for my main gig, probably only 1-2% of them have given private feedback 😞

And in general those that bother to leave it, leave a negative review or certainly not very bright. I think they said they implemented private feedback because they said some buyers are afraid to say exactly how they feel in a public review, because they might be scrutinized by sellers. And based on what stories were on the forum with buyers harassed by meksells saying "why did you not give me 5 star", I see where they are coming from. As always, due to other people's mistakes, we all get punished. 

And yes, in most cases it has a very bad impact on our revenue. Because not a lot of people leave private feedback, and obviously having 1 negative out of let's say 5 can be extremely problematic. At this point, I just deliver the best work I can and stop worrying about all the random metrics. A lot of things are outside of my control, and I have enough things to worry about these days anyway. 

• Like 9
  • Up 1

Important update. After several back-and-forth responses from different support center tickets, finally, one of them gave me the answer I was looking for. The platform automatically pauses services when a seller has numerous orders in queue, although they didn't specify the exact number that triggers the pause. Currently, I have around 16-18 orders in queue.

• Like 4