When will success score increase?

hoojinny

Question

I was demoted from level 2 to level 1 because of the new level system. The problem is my success score and it's because of some cancellations that happened in the past. I just recently completed some orders but the success score didn't move at all. Anyone knows when will our score improve? This new system is shitty tbh. My sales decreased to almost none because of this.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

7 answers to this question

Exactly same thing happened to me...level 1 to 0 de promoted...i thought they will increase the SS after the evolution 😔..but I got only de promotion... totally frustrated and the anger is increasing while seeing the SS...and i can't see my level system in Mobile dashboard...what does mean?...

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, jenithmusic said:

Exactly same thing happened to me...level 1 to 0 de promoted...i thought they will increase the SS after the evolution 😔..but I got only de promotion... totally frustrated and the anger is increasing while seeing the SS...and i can't see my level system in Mobile dashboard...what does mean?...

All we have the same problem sadly, this just affect a lot in the mental health, fiverr just get out all the good buyers from the page... 

• Like 3

It is so frustrating and makes zero sense too. I have 5 stars, none of my reviews are negative, so its hard to believe that so many people were unsatisfied and the cancellations I have were not even my fault and were not influencing my score before as I sorted out with support, not now I guess they do. I’ve completed couple of orders ( all positive reviews) and the score still won’t work. This is total nonsense! 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, ananatsvlishvil said:

It is so frustrating and makes zero sense too. I have 5 stars, none of my reviews are negative, so its hard to believe that so many people were unsatisfied and the cancellations I have were not even my fault and were not influencing my score before as I sorted out with support, not now I guess they do. I’ve completed couple of orders ( all positive reviews) and the score still won’t work. This is total nonsense! 

Did you update your app ? Is it same from computer and app ?

• Like 2