is it a scam?

frame_by_frame_

Question

a buyer, messaged and provided me the video to do a sample of 1min, and i did, then after several days he provided me a full length video as work, i asked to put order but he said i will do it when you say its finished, so i let it for hours and then he asked about the work like is it finished? then i asked him to put order, he said i can pay you through card, i said him straightly i wont do it, please seek others for this. then he is saying now, i will order now send me the offer to me. have you anyone experienced like this? do you have any suggestions? is there any chance he might cancel the order after delivering?

please ignore my English 😅

Thank you

• Like 3

4 answers to this question

hI @frame_by_frame_,

Please report that User and our team will take over.

The best thing you can do is follow our Terms of Service, and protect yourself from working for free.

Feel free to talk about making custom offers, however I recommend doing the actual work only after the order is placed.

Hope this helps and good luck 🍀

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, ana_tomy said:

hI @frame_by_frame_,

Please report that User and our team will take over.

The best thing you can do is follow our Terms of Service, and protect yourself from working for free.

Feel free to talk about making custom offers, however I recommend doing the actual work only after the order is placed.

Hope this helps and good luck 🍀

yes i will do like that, Thank you so much for your response 😀

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1