Suggest me the gig......

imranpaik

"Hello, I'm Imran Hossain, and I'm thrilled to be part of Fiverr. Recently, I've introduced gigs focusing on social media marketing. I'd greatly appreciate it if you could take a moment to explore my gigs and provide feedback. Your thoughts are essential for me to enhance my offerings.

1st gig : https://www.fiverr.com/s/rjDVBy

2nd gig : https://www.fiverr.com/s/dQwm46

Thank you for your time!"

• Like 5

They're decently structured & documented. I'd recommend adding 2 more gigs of the same type to accommodate different niches. And consider researching the pricings of other sellers within your category to avoid underpricing yourself because that could result in your service being viewed as the cheaper/inferior service by potential buyers. Have a nice day!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Imran

Nice to meet you and I wish you the best of luck moving forward

Regarding your gigs, I find them visually attractive, and I like your profile description. It is concise and straight-to-the-point

A few suggestions to improve your gigs:

1) I am sure you have used AI to create your gig descriptions. I can tell this because I did the same once for a few of my own gigs! It is very easy to tell with phrases like this 'Looking for a seasoned social media manager to optimize your Facebook ads for increased sales and brand visibility? Look no further!'. I have seen the adjective 'seasoned' generated by ChatGPT multiple times, and ChatGPT always generates that initial question to draw someone's attention or the 'Look no further' expression. While there is nothing wrong with using AI for refining your writing, I would say buyers value more authenticity than pretending to be someone you are not. I think this is a general rule that applies not only in the freelancing business but in life in general (my opinion). I would advice you to do the following. Keep using ChatGPT but instead indicate something like this in the ChatGPT prompt: "please refine my text in terms of grammar and vocabulary, but stick to my writing style". This way you will get a polished text with fixed grammar or vocabulary improvements, while preserving your own style. That is what I always do, even when I communicate with my clients. This will give you a professional touch and you remain true to yourself

2) Consider adding a video with your voice describing your services. This adds a personal touch and reassures clients that there's a genuine person behind the profile, rather than a bot or someone with a false identity

3) Regarding pricing, you may want to consider your rates, especially as a new seller without reviews. Lowering your prices initially, gaining reviews, and gradually increasing rates could be a possible approach. If I were a client myself, I would probably not pick you as you don't have any reviews yet, and I would look for somone cheaper than you. That is what we all tend to do, right? Also, researching the pricing of other new or level 1 sellers within your niche could be helpful and give you insights

4) Consider taking some Fiverr tests to validate your skills

5) Be patient and, if possible, diversify your income sources. Doing so you will gain leverage when negotiating prices with clients. This allows you to stand firm on your offering price, knowing that you're not only dependent on Fiverr

Wishing you the best of luck again!

Cheers

Andrés

• Like 3