Your account is being reviewed

charanpreets679

Question

Hi charanpreets679,

Your account was flagged for attempting to conduct business outside of the Fiverr platform. We consider this a violation of our Terms of Service.

As a result, your account is currently under review by our Trust and Safety team. During this period of review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders nor can you communicate with users, other than your Buyers/Sellers within an existing and active order. This decision was taken after careful consideration and cannot be reversed.

Thanks,
The Fiverr team

Can anyone help me with this, I most certainly didn't do anything wrong, the buyers who usually send over their details, I mark them as spam, but still, fiverr gave me this warning and my gigs are denied and I can't receive any more orders.

• Like 6

8 answers to this question

Hi @charanpreets679,

Only our Customer Support team can help since sadly here we're unable to address account-specific issues like this one. While your account is under review, the best thing you can do is just sit tight and make sure you avoid any violations.

As soon as the review is done, they'll get back to you.  In case of an error, your account will get active again, and until then you can work on any ongoing orders you have.

Thanks for your patience and good luck 🍀

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, ana_tomy said:

Hi @charanpreets679,

Only our Customer Support team can help since sadly here we're unable to address account-specific issues like this one. While your account is under review, the best thing you can do is just sit tight and make sure you avoid any violations.

As soon as the review is done, they'll get back to you.  In case of an error, your account will get active again, and until then you can work on any ongoing orders you have.

Thanks for your patience and good luck 🍀

Can you let me know how much time will it take to complete this review and will it hurt my profile as I'm not able to access my gigs, message anyone, receive orders. I didn't do anything wrong, I got a warning last time also which got overturned, but it did hurt my profile a little bit.

Thanks for your answer

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, charanpreets679 said:

Can you let me know how much time will it take to complete this review and will it hurt my profile as I'm not able to access my gigs, message anyone, receive orders. I didn't do anything wrong, I got a warning last time also which got overturned, but it did hurt my profile a little bit.

Thanks for your answer

They have very harsh policy so if they find it they might just turn off your account tbh 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, abdullahhash94 said:

They have very harsh policy so if they find it they might just turn off your account tbh 

I didn't do anything wrong, if a buyer sends me his personal details, I just put them in spam and that's the end. So I don't know why are they reviewing my account now?

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, charanpreets679 said:

I didn't do anything wrong, if a buyer sends me his personal details, I just put them in spam and that's the end. So I don't know why are they reviewing my account now?

Hopefully they see it tbh if u did this hopefully u get just a warning but they are not freelancer friendly and it be manually check and they find anything like one thing then thats it I hope u get ur account back Ameen

• Like 4

1 minute ago, abdullahhash94 said:

Hopefully they see it tbh if u did this hopefully u get just a warning but they are not freelancer friendly and it be manually check and they find anything like one thing then thats it I hope u get ur account back Ameen

A lot of freelancers got this today, maybe it has something to do with their new level system.

• Like 3