Thoughts on Where You Can Improve

alanletsgo

I'm not going to post any actual notes the client left to protect their privacy, but they left a really nice message that contradicts the "Where you can improve".

I have a feeling that a lot of people who are leaving 4/5, think that "Where you can improve" is things they actually liked about the work done...

Because the note they left mismatches the "Where you can improve" completely. I have felt many orders this month are like this where they are 4/5 and all the "Where you can improve" items do not match what they actually wrote.

I think the header should be maybe in bold or Red color if it is anything negative and then green for positive. Or maybe have it so a 3 out of 5 has where you can improve, and 4/5 are "Things done well".

How does everyone feel about what you're seeing about this lately?

Screenshot 2024-03-13 at 2.48.11 PM.png

• Like 11

Since this review system is still new, that is why buyers cannot use them correctly.

I hope that the designers take a look at it.

You cannot have a 100% perfect system in place. There will be errors. However, I think most people understand how to use this. Some don't. 

Please don't take it otherwise. This is just my two cents. Thanks.

• Like 5

On 3/14/2024 at 12:21 AM, alanletsgo said:

I'm not going to post any actual notes the client left to protect their privacy, but they left a really nice message that contradicts the "Where you can improve".

I have a feeling that a lot of people who are leaving 4/5, think that "Where you can improve" is things they actually liked about the work done...

Because the note they left mismatches the "Where you can improve" completely. I have felt many orders this month are like this where they are 4/5 and all the "Where you can improve" items do not match what they actually wrote.

I think the header should be maybe in bold or Red color if it is anything negative and then green for positive. Or maybe have it so a 3 out of 5 has where you can improve, and 4/5 are "Things done well".

How does everyone feel about what you're seeing about this lately?

Screenshot 2024-03-13 at 2.48.11 PM.png

I 100% agree with you. 

• Like 3