Suddenly can't withdraw funds

tme2012

Question

Been a member since 2018, never seen this issue before. When I went to withdraw my available balance today, my typical withdrawal button was grayed out and I can't click it. Have not been any changes to my bank account and I don't have any flags on my Fiverr account. I submitted a ticket request for assistance, but wanted to see if anyone had any insight. TIA i fiverr.jpg.34665c7c0d28157f52b7eece2764f017.jpg

• Like 4

11 answers to this question

So far the only response I've received is "wait for an email from Fiverr to resolve this message." I went on Payoneer and was told my account had been closed due to inactivity ,even though I've been making withdraws from there at last once per week for the last 5 years. When I told that to the Payoneer CS agent, he told me that "it was the decision of another manager" and he could help me start a new Payoneer account, but that was only to pay people not to get funds from Fiverr. Really disappointing on both ends with the responses so far. 

• Like 4

It happened to me, too! Just sent a message to CS. I withdrew money a few days ago just fine. Have no idea what's going on. I also don't think this is a payoneer issue when the option to withdraw money with paypal is also unavailable.

Edited by patriciacoasts
  • Like 3

I just followed up because it's been 24 hours without the magic email. Yesterday I added Paypal as a second option and it is now available for withdrawals, but using it is going to take more of my money away. I'd much rather just have my previous Payoneer option restored, it was very reliable. 

• Like 3

Been on CS with Fiverr and Payoneer the last hour. Payoneer refuses to take any blame for it. Fiverr says it was a technical glitchthat didn't allow me to withdraw the money, but now I have to wait another 24 hours to withdraw via Payoneer again. Nobody can tell me why it happened, or why it falls to me to fix it. 

• Like 3

16 days later, I never got my Payoneer option back and am just doing it via Paypal now. Ironically, Payoneer's stubborn refusal to help me has now cost them a customer, as they are no longer getting $1/transaction from me. I repeatedly hd both Payoneer and Fiverr tell me it was the other company's problem and that I needed to let them know that.

• Like 3

How much money in your Account, When we are unable? Due to lack of limited amount for transfer to a local, Let me know your country and how much amount in your account, I hope i can find solution for you.

Regards Zaidiitech

• Like 1