My Fiverr Experience So Far

Hey all.. So I finally managed to get my gigs live after 3 days of being stuck in drafts so thats a win ;) However, I am now being messaged by random profiles that have only been created this month asking me for my details and to move on to Telegram away from Fiverr... I have come accross plenty of these on Facebook, but didnt think this would happen as much here on Fiverr... 

Is this a common thing for people to ask you to Telegram? I havent responded of course, but wanted to know if this is a common thing on here

• Like 9

1 hour ago, monkey_works said:

Hey all.. So I finally managed to get my gigs live after 3 days of being stuck in drafts so thats a win 😉 However, I am now being messaged by random profiles that have only been created this month asking me for my details and to move on to Telegram away from Fiverr... I have come accross plenty of these on Facebook, but didnt think this would happen as much here on Fiverr... 

Is this a common thing for people to ask you to Telegram? I havent responded of course, but wanted to know if this is a common thing on here

Stay away from these buyers and report to Fiverr support.

• Like 6

Unfortunately, it has become very common recently.

My advice is firstly, do not reply to them. Then report the message to Fiverr immediately. After that block the account from sending further messages. If they continue sending messages, it might have a bad impact on your response rate.

If you block them then it will not have any negative impact on your response rate. So just block them when they sound like a scammer.

Hope this helps.

• Like 4