Deleting gigs to increase success score

Good morning, I have a question. Did anyone delete a gig that was dragging down their success score to match the score of another gig with a higher rating? I had one with a 4 success score and another with an 8. I deleted the one with 4, but my overall success score remains at 4. Do you know what happens in these cases? Does it correct itself after some time?

• Like 7

I don't understand, my best performing gig financially has a success score of 6, and my others (1 reasonably active the other with literally 1 order) have a score of 8, and I have only had 2 order cancellations, both of which were not my fault and CS resolved them, yet "conflict free delivery" appears to be what's dragging it down (does this include revisions and extended delivery times that the buyer is happy with and has agreed to with no problem?). It's so confusing... I don't know what to suggest, but surely if a gig is repeatedly bringing in revenue and getting solid reviews, it shouldn't be the lowest scoring one...? 

All in all, i think the system still needs ironing out some errors and I personally wouldn't stress too much about the score. I would hope that potential buyers would look at my reviews and previous work to see if I'm worth working with, not the arbitrary level, i've stopped worrying about it 😁

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...