Gigs stuck in Drafts

monkey_works

Hey All I am new here and I have created 3 gigs today all of which are stuck in Drafts. The Publish button doesnt seem to work? I have had my ID approved so that doesnt seem to be the issue? Does anyone have any thoughts or ideas that will help me get them published please?

• Like 6

2 hours ago, monkey_works said:

Hey All I am new here and I have created 3 gigs today all of which are stuck in Drafts. The Publish button doesnt seem to work? I have had my ID approved so that doesnt seem to be the issue? Does anyone have any thoughts or ideas that will help me get them published please?

Hi 

Have you contacted Fiverr Support regarding this issue? 

@milos_siena Could you please look into the OP's case?

• Like 5

Hello,

Maybe you did not complete all the steps before publishing the gigs.

Check for red asterisk signs in the price point tab or the gallery tab or any other tab which indicate that you have missing requirements before publishing your gig.

I never heard of anyone having such an issue before. I think you are not filling in all the fields in your gig.

Thank you.

• Like 3

Hey there, I have finally managed to get them live today, I did fill out all of the sections correctly, I was wondering if it had anything to do with the ID verification issues not corresponding correctly?  ;) Thank you for the response

• Like 2