I believe cancelled "spam" orders DO impact your seller rating, despite what Fiverr says.

talogmd

I recently had a competitor in my niche make a "spam" order so they could see my order requirements page. They canceled immediately (after about 1 minte) and never sent the order requirements. 

I was reassured by Fiverr that this wouldn't impact my seller stats since the buyer didn't even fill out the requirements:

image.png.9d719fec76c1f48cc0f7e55fd7b7a6af.png

However, just a couple of days after this canceled order, I am now seeing that Order Cancellations are having a negative impact on my stats. This is simply not possible IMO, as I haven't had a canceled order (before this one) since 2022 and have only ever had 6 canceled orders since joining Fiverr in 2021. 

image.png.91bd2f79042980d035bc5120d3fac418.png

Is Fiverr actually counting canceled orders even if they were canceled before filling out the requirements?

I don't believe my 6 canceled orders from 2+ years ago are having a negative impact on my stats suddenly after being targeted by a "spam" order. The lack of transparency from Fiverr with their abysmal new rating system makes it hard to know what the hell is going on, as we all know. 

Is anyone else having a similar issue?

• Like 6
  • Sad 5

2 hours ago, talogmd said:

I recently had a competitor in my niche make a "spam" order so they could see my order requirements page. They canceled immediately (after about 1 minte) and never sent the order requirements. 

I was reassured by Fiverr that this wouldn't impact my seller stats since the buyer didn't even fill out the requirements:

image.png.9d719fec76c1f48cc0f7e55fd7b7a6af.png

However, just a couple of days after this canceled order, I am now seeing that Order Cancellations are having a negative impact on my stats. This is simply not possible IMO, as I haven't had a canceled order (before this one) since 2022 and have only ever had 6 canceled orders since joining Fiverr in 2021. 

image.png.91bd2f79042980d035bc5120d3fac418.png

Is Fiverr actually counting canceled orders even if they were canceled before filling out the requirements?

I don't believe my 6 canceled orders from 2+ years ago are having a negative impact on my stats suddenly after being targeted by a "spam" order. The lack of transparency from Fiverr with their abysmal new rating system makes it hard to know what the hell is going on, as we all know. 

Is anyone else having a similar issue?

Fiverr have said that currently they do affect the score, but apparently it’s a glitch they’re working on!!!

• Like 4
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, arianelaurent said:

Fiverr have said that currently they do affect the score, but apparently it’s a glitch they’re working on!!!

Oh, I must have missed that! Thanks for the heads up.

Where can I see that update from the Fiverr team?

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, talogmd said:

Oh, I must have missed that! Thanks for the heads up.

Where can I see that update from the Fiverr team?

It's somewhere in the forum discussions about the Success Score — sorry, I can't remember where!

• Like 4