New Level System (Amazing!!!)

Today, I just wanted to say everyone, "That Fiverr's New Level System is amazing!!! I LOVE it. Still, if you are not feeling good, No worries It will be fine. But to be honest, the New Level System is better than the old one (for us and also for buyers to understand better and choose the right person to work with). Thank you so much, Fiverr.

• Keep working
  • Accept the changes and Update yourself
  • Increase your communication Level 
  • Be transparent betweenyou and your clients with your every step.

Gook Luck and Enjoy your day. ♥

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

Today, I just wanted to say everyone, "That Fiverr's New Level System is amazing!!! I LOVE it. Still, if you are not feeling good, No worries It will be fine. But to be honest, the New Level System is better than the old one (for us and also for buyers to understand better and choose the right person to work with). Thank you so much, Fiverr.

• Keep working
  • Accept the changes and Update yourself
  • Increase your communication Level 
  • Be transparent betweenyou and your clients with your every step.

Gook Luck and Enjoy your day. ♥

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4

The new system is considerably more punishing to sellers. Especially to older sellers that have a lot of orders on their gig they specifically mention that the negative marks will be more heavily weighted. Not to mention the bugs it currently has is causing sellers to lose all of their levels. This new system is designed to hurt you and to be considerably more punishing when it does.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Up 2

This is the first time I am seeing a post that glorifies the new system! As far as I know the new system is not very seller friendly. Most likely, it is better for the buyers.

Best of luck to you and everyone!

Edited by fahadislamjuel
  • Like 5
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, dereck_s said:

The new system is considerably more punishing to sellers.

I mean, it had to. Otherwise everyone would still have 5 stars. My problem is with people randomly leaving reviews, and while the review interface can be deceiving, I had people that particularly said they made a mistake when placing stars, and there was nothing wrong. 

I've been here for a decade and honestly in my case, the new level system doesn't seem too bad, at least since its implementation. I just hope they solve the customer support cancellation bug. The problem is.. I am not sure how they can do that, because some CS cancellations are valid and the seller was at fault. I don't think they will just forgive the seller and not have it penalized. But how can you train AI to understand that? Because they won't manually address these things. 

I just think they might be finding a way to address this going forward.. but for older stuff, I don't know.

• Like 6
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, donnovan86 said:

The problem is.. I am not sure how they can do that, because some CS cancellations are valid and the seller was at fault. I don't think they will just forgive the seller and not have it penalized. But how can you train AI to understand that? Because they won't manually address these things. 

People miss out on this👆 part, pretty much in the 99% of criticism they have been hurling towards the new system. 

Just because I live in my own bubble, see my analytics, buyer communication and my cute n perfect public ratings - Fiverr cannot be expected to do the same for me and thousands of other sellers, by vetting every account manually.🫠 And even if they hire enough humans to vet each seller account, then who will take responsibility for personal bias, manual error, inefficiency or someone just being judgemental!! 

Some people have been making fun of the fact that the new system was tested only for 3 months but even if they test a system for 2 years and implement it - unfortunately a lot of people will still get affected. 

In the entire mess, they could have been trained and aligned CS team better on processes and rules - to handle and resolve grievances with human touch as people's livelihoods are at stake, but they faltered by sending templated responses. 🤦‍♂️

Edited by priyank_mod
  • Like 7

36 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

In the entire mess, they could have been trained and aligned CS team better on processes and rules - to handle and resolve grievances with human touch as people's livelihoods are at stake, but they faltered by sending templated responses. 🤦‍♂️

This is one of my biggest gripes lately with Fiverr. 

If you catch a good agent, they might be able to help, but 9/10 times they'll miss the mark when I write to them. Usually, they'll get it after me clarifying what's going on, but it's still... not OK. 

I understand that they are swamped (and so are SMs/etc.) but that's not an excuse to ignore messages and copy in what 'you think' is a good response.

I think Fiverr phasing out human work to rely more on AI could work if say, CS/etc. were properly trained to ensure that the decisions made are correct. However, this seems to be lacking right now. 

(I keep bringing this example up, but CS's reply to me saying 'hey, my valid tax number isn't accepted by the system' was 'Unfortunately, you will have to declare your number, these are the laws. I'm sure this isn't what you wanted to hear'. 

I  - have - had slightly more luck when asking about NDAs/etc. but when that was the case, it was quite obvious that the responses were AI-made, which is... OK, I guess, but could be an issue if the info ends up being incorrect (which has happened before.)

Edited by katakatica
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, katakatica said:

This is one of my biggest gripes lately with Fiverr. 

If you catch a good agent, they might be able to help, but 9/10 times they'll miss the mark when I write to them. Usually, they'll get it after me clarifying what's going on, but it's still... not OK. 

Yes, and I feel this has been the new normal in the last 12-15 months or so. They don't even make an effort to read or understand the issue and a couple of times, sent me solutions which were completely unrelated to the issue explained in my ticket. 🥲

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

Yes, and I feel this has been the new normal in the last 12-15 months or so. They don't even make an effort to read or understand the issue and a couple of times, sent me solutions which were completely unrelated to the issue explained in my ticket. 🥲

What I fear is that Fiverr seems to be taking human error out of the calculation completely when rating sellers. 

CS being... close to useless in some cases makes it worse because we might be able to advocate for ourselves, but they don't really 'get' it.

While I hope that once things die down CS will have less to work with and be able to solve issues more efficiently, I don't have super high hopes. AI doesn't account for mistakes from the buyers' side or even for sellers trying to fix things they didn't even break. 

• Like 6
  • Up 2

I am here just to read all the comments. The result is everybody is not aligned with your opinion. I think Fiverr may take the side of the seller.

Overall my score is ok now but I am not fully satisfied with this system. Seems very new with this algorithm. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

they could have been trained and aligned CS team better on processes and rules - to handle and resolve grievances with human touch as 

Unfortunately, they have launched their AI which is working for them and this is the reason that we will be seeing more and more templated responses in the future. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1