Buyer Demadning refund on Compeleted order

v_graphics15

Question

The buyer is asking refund. So, this buyer hired me for a game-level design project divided into two parts. No NDA was signed for it. I delivered the first phase and it was working completely fine on my side. Due to some technical reasons, I can't work on the second phase. I explained my valid reason to him. Now he is saying he wants a refund for the first phase too claiming that the project file is not working. I gave him a recording of the gameplay in that level too along with the project file of phase 1. He completed the delivery and gave nice feedback at that time. What should I do?

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 answers to this question

Fiverr provides absolutely no protection to sellers. A buyer can have you do all the work and also have you make unlimited revisions for it until he is fully satisfied.

Get all the order files delivered and then simply say the simple magic phrase "Sorry delivery was not unto mark". 

Now Fiverr support will very happily refund him all the amount no questions asked. It doesn't matter if you agree to give him refund or not because Fiverr support will not take a look at anything and simply cancel your oder and refund him the entire amount.

• Like 1