flagged for using false identity

chjahanzaib588

Question

Good day Everyone!
Since last month my impressions was decreasing continuously from 20k to 400 . And today my account got flagged for using false identity. I didn't open any other account. I am using one account since beginning. I didn't break any fiver rule. I have 5 star ratings from all of my clients. Anyone please guide me what should I do. I already open a request to fiver team that this is some misunderstanding and I am ready to provide proof if they want any. I am using my own projects for gig display and using my real image and identity. 

Regards,
Jahan

• Sad 2

6 answers to this question

Hi @chjahanzaib588,

Your account is restricted and under review at the moment, the team will get back to you as soon as the review is done.

In the meantime, you can finis any ongoing orders, and please make sure to avoid any additional violations.

If needed, I recommend going through our Terms of Service once again to make sure you have everything covered.

Good luck 🍀

• Like 4

Thank you for the response @ana_tomy.
I didn't violate any fiverr policy. I know fiver Terms of Service very well because I read those once in a month. That's why I am worried why this happened to me. How long do you think fiver team can take to review.

Thank you !

• Like 2

The account is restricted due to a violation, and the team will inform you once they have an outcome of this review.

Here, we're not a part of the Customer Suppor team, so we're not at liberty to provide any account-specific info.

Feel free to contact them for more information, and thanks for your patience.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

Good day everyone!

@ana_tomy
On Saturday I got an email that your account has been flagged for false identity.it was depressing moment for me because fiverr was my only source of income and I worked hard to make my profile successful. I contacted the customer support and told them everything that I moved from one country to another. Then Today I got an email that your account has been restored. I was really happy to see that. Now again I am seeing Account Flagged on my profile. I am really worried and confuse that what's going on. 
Can anyone please help me or guide me what to do ?
Please see the attached screenshot.
Thank you !

Screenshot 2024-03-13 at 10.08.37 pm.png

Edited by chjahanzaib588
  • Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I got a reply form Fiverr customer support that my account is flagged due to internet inconsistencies. I did connect my laptop with my mobile internet by switching on the hotspot. Seriously ?? is this the reason ?? What if seller is traveling to other city or country and they want to stay connected with their fiverr account ? This is something on which fiverr should work. Otherwise all sellers will get suspended from fiver in no time. Because freelancing means work from your comfort. There can be several issue due to which seller can connect to other network. Please fiver change this policy from your algorithm . We were working comfortably and honestly on fiverr and fiverr is very dear to us. But this policy is not in favour for anyone, either for fiverr , sellers or for buyers.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1