I am not getting Fiverr Briefs

areezayyy

Question

I have been working as a level-one seller on Fiverr. But, with the new level system of Fiverr, I can't get what has happened to my profile. They have allotted me a success score of 4. It looks like my Fiverr gig has been removed from the search bar. I have updated my profile with strong keywords, gig description, and all that but all in vain. I am not getting any new briefs or new messages. My repetitive clients have posted their feedback but this has changed nothing. Can anyone please help me out? like how can I get out of this distressing situation? Is Fiverr going to update our profiles on the 15th of March or not?

• Like 5

3 answers to this question

It sounds frustrating that you're not getting the traction you used to on Fiverr after the level system update. Here are some honest suggestions and experiences from others that might help:

Understanding the New Level System:

Success Score: A score of 4 isn't necessarily bad, but it could be impacting your visibility. Focus on improving your score by delivering high-quality work, maintaining good communication, and meeting deadlines consistently.
Optimizing Your Profile:

Keywords: While strong keywords are important, ensure they're relevant to your services. Overstuffing with irrelevant keywords can hurt your ranking.
Gig Description: Revisit your gig description. Is it clear, concise, and engaging? Does it highlight the value you offer and showcase your strengths?
Past Reviews: Even with repetitive clients' feedback, consider reaching out to past satisfied clients and politely requesting detailed reviews that showcase your strengths. This can attract new buyers.
Improving Visibility:

Seller Levels: While an update might be coming on March 15th, the exact details are unclear. Focus on what you can control – providing exceptional service and actively engaging potential clients.
Fiverr SEO: Research Fiverr's SEO practices. There might be additional strategies beyond keywords to optimize your gig's ranking within the platform.
Social Media Promotion: Consider promoting your gigs on social media platforms relevant to your target audience.

• Like 4