Seeking Gig Advice - No Orders After 2.5 Months

Hi everyone,

I launched my Gig around 2.5 months ago and, despite getting some traction (341 impressions and 16 clicks), I'm yet to receive my first order. This has been quite disheartening.

I believe my Gig is well-presented. It includes a decent description, an introduction video, and some images to give a clear idea of what I offer. However, it doesn't seem to convert. Without any orders yet, I don't have any reviews, which might be affecting potential customers' decision to engage my services.

With over a decade of experience in my field, I'm confident in my ability to help people improve their skills. However, I understand that without visible 'proof' or reviews, it might be hard for customers to take the leap.

I'm reaching out for some advice. How can I improve my Gig's appeal to finally start receiving orders? I'm eager to start coaching and prove my worth on this platform.

Any insights or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help!

• Like 9
  • Up 3

13 hours ago, imagination7413 said:

The video is decent, but you might want to look into having the audio touched up. I don't know how much can be done to improve it, but it's currently very tinny, with lots of pops and plosives.

Thank you for this advice! ^^ 

I'll try some audio enhancement software to clean it up a little. 

• Like 1