WE SHARE THE SAME DREAM

HI community!!

After several years working for large multinationals as product Manager, I have finally dared to start my way as a freelancer. I am looking to prove my worth in the first orders and to become my own boss. I am sepcialized in Marketing, specifically Brand strategy and copywriting.

Very very happy to share my dream and community with you.

• Like 14
  • Congrats! 3
  • Up 2

2 hours ago, joanrojascrespo said:

HI community!!

After several years working for large multinationals as product Manager, I have finally dared to start my way as a freelancer. I am looking to prove my worth in the first orders and to become my own boss. I am sepcialized in Marketing, specifically Brand strategy and copywriting.

Very very happy to share my dream and community with you.

Congratulations 🎉

• Like 4

I'm so glad I'm not alone on this, I recently lost my job and instead of wasting my time looking for a new one I decided it was time to become my own boss and get back on Fiverr. Good luck to you and to all of us sharing that one VERY special dream 

• Like 2

Welcome, I hope it all works out for you. You're entered an already very full field and you're competing with seasoned Top Rated Sellers so I can't say you'll have an easy time getting started but I truly do wish you well. 

My suggestions are to have your end as tight as you can get it for whenever you do get that first gig. Make sure to over deliver, stay thankful and humble and you've hopefully got a client for life. When you've gotten about 20 orders / reviews you can then start promoting your gigs which can in some cases help with additional work as well.

Edited by dereck_s
  • Like 2