Is the Fiverr "Promoted gig" option is helpful to get more orders?

wpmanditech

Question

Hi there,

5 days ago I asked question about Fiverr "Promoted Gig" feature which I got from Fiverr. As I saw this feature first time so I have no idea about this service. I didn't get any answer yet regarding this question. I want to know from the experienced sellers who knows in details about this feature. In this feature there 3 packages for promoting my gigs. 

1. $5

2. $10 & 

3. $50

Now which one is the best? Can you please give me suggestions on it?

Looking forward to seeing a great real suggestion who are experienced on it.

Thanks 

• Like 29
  • Up 1

9 hours ago, hayat_dev said:

don't bit that high, bit a maximum of $2. and yeah it will help you to earn more money

$2? That is a waste of money, you will get nothing off $2. I do $10 minimum and that still isn't enough. $20 I get the most sales from.

• Like 19
  • Confused 2

as they said, no more than 2 or 3. 5 is already a lot. The difference is not that much and shouldn't be. Remember that you already are giving 20% of YOUR incomme, so giving more could be in the line of go outside and do it your self.

• Like 17
  • Up 2

On 3/4/2024 at 8:46 PM, emmasuebowtique said:

$2? That is a waste of money, you will get nothing off $2. I do $10 minimum and that still isn't enough. $20 I get the most sales from.

Probably that's for gigs above $100?? 

• Like 16

26 minutes ago, fivefingers05 said:

Probably that's for gigs above $100?? 

My gigs start at $40 and up. I have spent $105 in marketing this month & I have gotten 10 orders with $1390 in sales from those promotions. Promotions are 100% worth it but you need to not be scared to spend the money. It takes money to make money. 

• Like 15

On 3/4/2024 at 8:17 AM, wpmanditech said:

Hi there,

5 days ago I asked question about Fiverr "Promoted Gig" feature which I got from Fiverr. As I saw this feature first time so I have no idea about this service. I didn't get any answer yet regarding this question. I want to know from the experienced sellers who knows in details about this feature. In this feature there 3 packages for promoting my gigs. 

1. $5

2. $10 & 

3. $50

Now which one is the best? Can you please give me suggestions on it?

Looking forward to seeing a great real suggestion who are experienced on it.

Thanks 

The best package depends on your specific goals and budget. It's recommended to experiment with different packages and analyze the results to determine which one works best for you. Experienced sellers may suggest starting with a smaller package and scaling up based on performance.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, that's working, but you need to select your best gigs for a better order ratio. Otherwise, you will just receive clicks, and it will cost you (CPC). So, optimize your best gig and try it for one month with a daily limit of $3-5 (depending on your budget).

• Like 18

8 hours ago, flyer_amelia said:

Yeah, that's working, but you need to select your best gigs for a better order ratio. Otherwise, you will just receive clicks, and it will cost you (CPC). So, optimize your best gig and try it for one month with a daily limit of $3-5 (depending on your budget).

Thanks for your answer and tips! I see you're a Seller Plus member, does it help to get more orders too? Does it increase profile search visibility by itself?

• Like 18

39 minutes ago, gbrl_c said:

Thanks for your answer and tips! I see you're a Seller Plus member, does it help to get more orders too? Does it increase profile search visibility by itself?

Not really into it, bro. For me, the best stuff is the 7-day payment clearance and Buyer Activity Insights, plus the Advanced Analytics. The Standard Seller Plus doesn't do much for me, honestly. Oh, and there's the Premium Seller Plus too

• Like 16

Well, for me it is the best ever option to select with my top gigs and get some really great returning clients with it. I always boost my clients with the gig promotion and currently I am running $25-$50 daily budget to boost and grab more attention! Enable it with the gig where you can provide extra ordinary and extra satisfactory results to see some cool results!

• Like 14