Jump to content
  • 0

Urgent Help Needed: Gig Banned After 3 Years of Hard Work


tazzym

Question

 

Hello all Fiverr Community 

After dedicating three years of hard work to my Gig, I recently discovered that it has been banned. The reason provided is that I am allegedly involved in "deleting watermarks." My Gig primarily focused on Photoshop and editing products for various e-commerce platforms, including AliExpress, Amazon, and others.

Losing my main Gig revenue has been a significant setback for me. I am reaching out to seek assistance in understanding the reasons behind the ban and to explore any possible resolution or clarification regarding this matter.

I appreciate your prompt attention to this issue and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Yane  
 

Capture d'écran 2024-03-03 211851.png

Edited by Lena
Gig links are not allowed in this category
  • Like 3
  • Sad 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

I have the same problem, my main bestselling gig is denied after 3 years of hard work, 357 completed orders and 5 star reviews. the reason "using not original image". But all the images I use are my designs, I have all the proof and all source files. @Lena Could you please help me? If necessary, I can upload a new cover!

  • Like 3
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Hey there @katherinasim 

I can see that you have an open ticket. Please do not worry, someone from Customer Support will contact you as soon as possible. We just ask you to be patient because we are experiencing a high surge of inquiries lately. 

If you do not receive a reply within 2 days, please feel free to send me a message. 

Thanks. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Thank you for your prompt response @Lena

I appreciate your guidance. However, despite my efforts to adhere to the guidelines and make necessary adjustments, my Gig is still being rejected. I have indeed removed any text related to watermarks as instructed. Nevertheless, I'm encountering challenges in getting it online as it continues to be removed.

I've diligently followed your advice and revised the description accordingly. Could you kindly provide more specific guidance or insight on how I can successfully recover and publish my Gig without any issues?

Your assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your continued support.

Best regards.

Capture d'écran 2024-03-04 201933.png

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Hello again @tazzym 

Please know that on the Forum, we are not able to provide answers to all Fiverr account-specific questions, but our Customer Support team can. 

I can see that you have already sent them an email, so just wait for their reply. 

Thanks. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 3/4/2024 at 4:38 PM, Lena said:

Hey there @katherinasim 

I can see that you have an open ticket. Please do not worry, someone from Customer Support will contact you as soon as possible. We just ask you to be patient because we are experiencing a high surge of inquiries lately. 

If you do not receive a reply within 2 days, please feel free to send me a message. 

Thanks. 

2 days no updates, I have sent you a private message, please check your inbox @Lena 🙏

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 3/5/2024 at 12:49 AM, Lena said:

Hello again @tazzym 

Please know that on the Forum, we are not able to provide answers to all Fiverr account-specific questions, but our Customer Support team can. 

I can see that you have already sent them an email, so just wait for their reply. 

Thanks. 

No one from customer services answers or helps. I am being scammed and i cant get a reply!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 3/6/2024 at 7:25 PM, katherinasim said:

2 days no updates, I have sent you a private message, please check your inbox @Lena 🙏

Hey again @katherinasim 

I can see that your Gig is approved now. I am so glad to see your issue resolved. 🙂 

I apologize for the delay in my response, I was out of the office. I am sorry if this caused any inconvenience.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 3/7/2024 at 5:36 AM, rvd4now said:

No one from customer services answers or helps. I am being scammed and i cant get a reply!

Hello @rvd4now 

I apologize for the delay in our response, our Customer Service is currently experiencing a high volume of inquiries.

Please tell me, how can I assist you? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...