Gig price with problem.

ariella_o

Question

Hello, I'm new to the platform and I'm optimistic that it can be a good sales tool as a freelance designer. I would like to know if any of you had problems with the price of your gig when creating it. I created my gig with the package prices, however, the values that appear in the search are 5 times higher than what I reported. I'm worried and can't find a way to fix it and I haven't received any help from support yet. I thank each of you in advance for your help and attention.

• Like 3

3 answers to this question

Your prices indeed seem to be quite steep.

Have you tried editing the gig? Try adding/reducing $5 to the price of each package and then save+publish again.

And if problem persists, then definitely its a bug in the system!!

If you have raised a ticket already, then wait for the support to respond. They are inundated with support tickets these days due to launch of the new level system but they will respond for sure in a few days.  

• Like 3

Yes, Priyank, the values are incorrect, I tried to correct and save them, but the problem is that the values appear correct to me, but not in the publication and search. There is no button to publish again, and I didn't find where to cancel or pause the gig. It looks like a bug.
Thank you very much for your attention, help, and response!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ariella_o said:

Yes, Priyank, the values are incorrect, I tried to correct and save them, but the problem is that the values appear correct to me, but not in the publication and search. There is no button to publish again, and I didn't find where to cancel or pause the gig. It looks like a bug.
Thank you very much for your attention, help, and response!

Option to pause/edit gig appears on the gig page of your dashboard (see screenshot below):

image.png.6611e9fc9b328e1942c2d28ae70da255.png

After making edits or any changes to the gig, you will see the options on right top corner of the page. After saving, gigs should get updated and published again. 

Check this link: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/4599462511377-Editing-a-Gig

• Like 1