How to get first order ?

cdmizan

Hi there, please share your top five introductions for a beautiful gig. As the newest Fiverr member who is also a newcomer to the forum, I would appreciate your assistance in constructing a phenomenal gig that would be accepted. Thanks for the advice.

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there! I am excited to start this new Fiverr journey. I want to get an understanding of things and find out how to get the most out of this topic and platform as a newcomer. I would be humbled by any guidance or advice you could provide! thanks

• Like 9

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

There is a lot of competition now, so you need to be skilled enough, create SEO-friendly gig description and eye catchy gig image, properly share them on social sites where enough targeted audience are available, and patiently wait to get orders.

• Like 6

Gigs are extremely competitive now, this is why you need to be proficient at writing SEO-friendly gig titles, Keywords, And descriptions, and taking eye-catching gig photos. properly sharing them on social media, and patiently waiting for customers to come in. And you must be hardworking

• Like 5

Getting your first order here on fiverr will require a lot of work and patience. While some might get jobs early enough for others it might take time. Here are are few things to set in place while expecting your first order.

1. Ensure your profile is properly optimized

2. Use the right SEO, do not use the same SEO you used on your title with your tags

3. Use a service you can deliver on, optimize your Gig and use good English to write out your description. Ensure not to contradict yourself when writing your profile description and Gig description

4. Create more than one Gigs and stay active...

All these and more would help as long as you don't quit

• Like 7