Official updates about the score, please?

So... since all this started, did they changed anything?

I just saw the smileys and that they put the Client Satisfaction invisible for freelancers, but it still affect you so they punish us for asking transparency... anything good? or just the same?

• Like 5
  • Sad 5

seems that there will not be any changes, and the system is already running, so they lied about testing the system, they lied about listening the feedback and now they lied on the release date.

Im sorry folks, i would recommend to start having fiverr as a secondary alternative but not anymore as a primary. Dont waste money paying pro or promotions.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Up 2

2 hours ago, kingpirux said:

Dont waste money paying pro or promotions.

Well for promotions you'll have varied results. In my case, generally I have a 10x return from promotions, so I am happy with that. Others spend a lot and don't get any order. So it's more about the luck of the draw there I guess. But there are people that only rely on Promoted Gigs to generate sales, I know a couple myself. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Well for promotions you'll have varied results. In my case, generally I have a 10x return from promotions, so I am happy with that. Others spend a lot and don't get any order. So it's more about the luck of the draw there I guess. But there are people that only rely on Promoted Gigs to generate sales, I know a couple myself. 

you are going to spend more than 35% of your income in fiverr (pro/bussiness+ fiverr % to you and your client+promotion)  but good you like to pay others to stay on top :v i don't know what industry you are in, but in some doing that you could almost literally be paying your self on positioning and retaining more than that 10x.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, kingpirux said:

you are going to spend more than 35% of your income in fiverr

Well the thing is, I've been fortunate enough to have my gigs seen as Recommended when it comes to Promoted gigs. So, based on what Fiverr says, my promoted gigs have a higher chance of surpassing competitors. But in general, I couldn't care less about Promoted Gigs myself, I always kept it on as an extra source of orders and for me it works that way. I have multiple return clients that I found via promoted gigs so.. Since it's highly connected to the gig performance or success score, I can see why it might not work for some people. Even in my case, when I had very few orders, it's not like promoted gigs was doing good. So in general, if your gig is doing well, promoted gigs will do well too. 

However, I actually have a spending limit and in general, I am fine with it. I heard about people spending $50 for a single order, others get orders with under $1 spent, so it certainly depends on competition and niche. 

1 hour ago, kingpirux said:

i think you are beign paid

Ahhh yes, the big bucks 🙂

money-sponge-bob.gif

Edited by donnovan86
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, kingpirux said:

seems that there will not be any changes, and the system is already running, so they lied about testing the system

To be honest, pretty sure nothing will change on the 14th when this goes live. They are testing a thing that I've seen in my Chrome for quite a bit, and that's scores with double digits, for example here's how yours looks.

image.jpeg.eb1568c8d8a6e087f32881c887e17813.jpeg

Hard to say if they will go ahead with this, but they might. And I saw on the forum others were saying about various different tests. At this point, I have no idea what they will end up with. But if they want everyone to not have 5.0 scores anymore, I guess this double digit approach will do the  job 🙂

Edited by donnovan86
  • Like 2

On 3/7/2024 at 9:54 PM, surajsinhrathod said:

My success score is 4 I got lost postive  review by repeat clients but success score still 4

Same here. I have a gig with 139 reviews of which 136 are 5 star reviews but the score on that is 4 and client satisfaction shows "strong negative impact". What the hell?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1