Got first order - only getting started!

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations.
My fiver journey is also like this, I also joined in the covid time, but due to academics, I didn't actually have the time for freelance, now that i am nearing the end of my undergrad degree in CSE, and have some good experience in ML from course projects and doing some outsource work in offline, I thought this is time to get back to this platform, but I haven't got my first customer on fiverr yet, so trying to continuously improve my gig and the service I can offer to the customer. Nice to hear that you got your first order, it gives me hope. Best wishes.

• Like 7

12 hours ago, mahzabin001 said:

Congratulations.
My fiver journey is also like this, I also joined in the covid time, but due to academics, I didn't actually have the time for freelance, now that i am nearing the end of my undergrad degree in CSE, and have some good experience in ML from course projects and doing some outsource work in offline, I thought this is time to get back to this platform, but I haven't got my first customer on fiverr yet, so trying to continuously improve my gig and the service I can offer to the customer. Nice to hear that you got your first order, it gives me hope. Best wishes.

Thank youu so much, you will find a way too. Best wishes for you. Keep grinding and success will come to you!

• Like 6