How to avoid Location Violation if you work in more than one location and on multiple devices?

foxtucker

Question

Hi there. I’m very new. I been reading about accounts being flagged for Location Violations. From what I’ve read it appears to triggered by IP addresses and/or using multiple devices to access Fiverr.

Is this true?

Does it also apply to the Fiverr app?

If yes, how do I avoid this? I’m inclined to delete my Fiverr if I’m punished for using one static IP address and mobile data across 4 devices in 2-3 different geographical locations.

Any clarity, advice, or reassurance will be greatly appreciated.

Edited by foxtucker
  • Like 1

2 answers to this question

On 3/3/2024 at 4:30 AM, foxtucker said:

Hi there. I’m very new. I been reading about accounts being flagged for Location Violations. From what I’ve read it appears to triggered by IP addresses and/or using multiple devices to access Fiverr.

Is this true?

Does it also apply to the Fiverr app?

If yes, how do I avoid this? I’m inclined to delete my Fiverr if I’m punished for using one static IP address and mobile data across 4 devices in 2-3 different geographical locations.

Any clarity, advice, or reassurance will be greatly appreciated.

do you mean you are using 3 to 4 devices for fiverr in different locations at the same time...? if so it can be bad for your account, anyway please contact Customer care they will help you 🙂

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 3/5/2024 at 7:07 PM, kingsbranding said:

do you mean you are using 3 to 4 devices for fiverr in different locations at the same time...? if so it can be bad for your account, anyway please contact Customer care they will help you 🙂

No, I wouldn’t be accessing Fiverr in different locations at the same time. I would only be one location at a time. Thanks for responding @kingsbranding

Edited by foxtucker
  • Like 1