Live Portfolio is apparently not working

alphastarstudio

Question

7 answers to this question

8 hours ago, alphastarstudio said:

Just finished my first gig, had Live Portfolio ticked, but the video I delivered isn't showing up in my profile. Does it take time to appear there, or have I done something wrong?🤔

It will be appeared if your buyer leaves a review (after the completion of order) and clicks on the option to show the delivered work on your review: ✔️ then it will be appeared else no. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, alphastarstudio said:

Ah that's a shame. 😔 Thanks for the answer. Next time, what phrase should I use, or what should I tell the client? What is the button they must press to allow me to use the video in my portfolio?

Don't request your buyer for it because some buyers wants to keep it confidential so it's fine. They can see that option clearly under the review box.

5 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

It will be appeared if your buyer leaves a review (after the completion of order) and clicks on the option to show the delivered work on your review: ✔️ then it will be appeared else no. 

So should I ask the buyer to click that option, or is it too late now?

• Like 3

9 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

If you have received a review then you are already late. Let it go.

Ah that's a shame. 😔 Thanks for the answer. Next time, what phrase should I use, or what should I tell the client? What is the button they must press to allow me to use the video in my portfolio?

3 hours ago, mandyzines said:

Isn't it on by default?

Not really. OP has already enabled the Live Portfolio via his gig settings but on the buyer side, buyer has to click on that option to display the delivery work on the review.

• Like 2