Fiverr has anonymous reviews which you cannot view.

Did you know that Fiverr has anonymous reviews which we CANNOT view?
We are being rated on something we cannot view or have any idea on how to improve if there is a problem.  Seems odd, but this is direct from CS when I inquired about the new rating system.   How do they expect sellers to improve or even know there was any issue if Fiverr does not let us see the full review they are rating us by?

Does anyone know more about this?

2024-03-01_133609.jpg

• Like 7
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, ebturner said:

Did you know that Fiverr has anonymous reviews which we CANNOT view?
We are being rated on something we cannot view or have any idea on how to improve if there is a problem.  Seems odd, but this is direct from CS when I inquired about the new rating system.   How do they expect sellers to improve or even know there was any issue if Fiverr does not let us see the full review they are rating us by?

Does anyone know more about this?

2024-03-01_133609.jpg

Yes Fiverr has internal reviews that will be left by the buyer after like 2-3 days of completion of orders 

• Like 6

On 3/1/2024 at 3:13 PM, rapidtech1898v2 said:

which internal metrics these are?

It concerns the new "Seller Performance" and your store rating.

https://www.fiverr.com/seller/levels

They are getting rid of the 5-star and replacing it with a different system which includes private reviews that we have no idea how it factors in.    I have 1971 (5-star reviews) and 8 (4-star reviews) with nothing lower ever....for years and years on Fiverr.   Yet under this new rating system they have me at an "8" saying I need improvement.

CS pretty much won't give me any real details on how its factored in or anything.  Quite unfair that they don't release the review details.   If they want to keep it anonymous that is fine, but there should still be some way to view the review and not who left it.   Considering my long history of repeat customers and excellent reviews, I find it very hard to believe there are negative reviews out there to the point to drop my rating like this.   

2024-03-02_190047.jpg

• Like 3