Not getting orders

I have completed all the requirements:

• Optimized gig title, description, image, and video.
  • Promoted on social platforms.
  • Fulfilled all suggestions from others.

Yet, I am still not receiving any orders. What do I need to do? How can I get orders?

I am an unsuccessful freelancer

I cannot seem to succeed on Fiverr.

I have been a member since December, and I am feeling frustrated.

• Like 20
  • Sad 11

On 3/4/2024 at 3:13 AM, imagination7413 said:

I glanced at one of your gig's FAQ section. It needs attention.

image.png.f95769b5df25367bab4ee22153311b22.png

Also, your English is 'conversational', not 'fluent'.

image.png.5dd363b80d304b9c8dd1b6c16fedd36f.png

I acknowledge that this was a mistake. However, I'm concerned about what might happen if I edit this section. Is my gig dropped from the 1st page!

Oh well, I understand the Fiverr algorithm.

Thanks, I'll make the necessary edits.

• Like 4

All of the readers are laughing at me because I created a funny post that says "I am an unsuccessful freelancer."

Me: I cannot stop laughing because I created a post and it reached so many visitors with so many replies.

I cannot even imagine that so many people have seen it.

Thank you to all the readers.

And if anyone has any questions, please comment below.

Don't forget to add a "haha" smile react!

• Like 3

I am working hard but still not getting orders. I completed my last project a month ago, but I'm still not getting any orders.

I wonder what other website developers have to say. How much hard work do they put in to get orders?

How much time do they spend on this platform?

I want to know how much time you work on Fiverr and what your experience has been like.

Thanks.

• Like 3

I shared my struggles as a freelancer trying to get orders. The response surprised me—it was filled with helpful suggestions and wisdom. I truly appreciate everyone who took the time to share their advice. It was such a valuable exchange.

I found humor in my situation—being an unsuccessful freelancer unable to get orders. But as I read the post again, I found myself laughing even more. It turned out to be quite funny and not as serious as I thought.

Readers seemed to enjoy the irony of my situation, especially the phrase "successful freelancer." What started as a simple post quickly became popular, with lots of people reading and responding.

I never expected it to reach so many people. To everyone who read, laughed, and joined in, thank you so much.

If anyone has questions or just wants to chat, feel free to leave a comment below—and don't forget to give it a "haha" reaction! 😄

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, nasrinpataka said:

I am working hard but still not getting orders. I completed my last project a month ago, but I'm still not getting any orders.

I wonder what other website developers have to say. How much hard work do they put in to get orders?

How much time do they spend on this platform?

I want to know how much time you work on Fiverr and what your experience has been like.

Thanks.

You may share your Gig link so that people can suggest you improvements.

• Like 5

On 3/12/2024 at 12:09 PM, hafiza2003 said:

Success is not just a measurable think it is a feeling u can realize it. I know some people how is now top rated on Fiverr but when he Start is not eazy. So keep focus on your goal  

I know I am trying 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...