I am not able to create more than 2 gigs.

yash_kalra

Question

hi whenever i click on create on new gig it just reload the page.

i already have 2 gigs published but in forum it shows you can create 7 gigs.

any solution for this?

Edited by Lena
Gig links are not allowed in this category
  • Like 4

7 answers to this question

2 hours ago, yash_kalra said:

hi whenever i click on create on new gig it just reload the page.

i already have 2 gigs published but in forum it shows you can create 7 gigs.

any solution for this?

You have to contact Fiverr support team or @Lena mam

They will help you

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hello @yash_kalra 

First of all, welcome to Fiverr and Fiverr Community! 

Since you recently joined Fiverr, please be informed that we have made some changes regarding Levels. To learn more about it, we kindly ask you to follow this link Fiverr's new level system. So, because you are a New Seller you can have 4 active Gigs. 

However, it could also be some sort of a technical issue. Please clean your cookies and cache and try again. 

If the issue persists, please get in touch with our Customer Support for further assistance. To do so, please send an email to support@fiverr.com. 

Thank you.

Thanks for the tag @atulcodex 

I hope you are doing well. 

• Like 5

On 2/28/2024 at 7:59 PM, Lena said:

Hello @yash_kalra 

First of all, welcome to Fiverr and Fiverr Community! 

Since you recently joined Fiverr, please be informed that we have made some changes regarding Levels. To learn more about it, we kindly ask you to follow this link Fiverr's new level system. So, because you are a New Seller you can have 4 active Gigs. 

However, it could also be some sort of a technical issue. Please clean your cookies and cache and try again. 

If the issue persists, please get in touch with our Customer Support for further assistance. To do so, please send an email to support@fiverr.com. 

Thank you.

Thanks for the tag @atulcodex 

I hope you are doing well. 

@Lena i am experiencing same issue. here is the screenshot. Please help me in this regardimage.png.4a2a21e77377d48a1b905814002b3d0e.png

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Hello @talhashad1986 

I can see that you have already contacted our Customer Support. Your ticket is open and someone from Customer Support will soon reach out to you. We are just asking you to be please patient as we are currently experiencing a high volume of inquiries.

We apologize if this caused any inconvenience. 

Thanks. 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Lena said:

Hello @talhashad1986 

I can see that you have already contacted our Customer Support. Your ticket is open and someone from Customer Support will soon reach out to you. We are just asking you to be please patient as we are currently experiencing a high volume of inquiries.

We apologize if this caused any inconvenience. 

Thanks. 

Hi @Lena they replied me that i have i pending and 1 paused gig which i cannot se in my gig page. i have replied them but no further response has been given yet

• Like 2

2 hours ago, talhashad1986 said:

Hi @Lena they replied me that i have i pending and 1 paused gig which i cannot se in my gig page. i have replied them but no further response has been given yet

Hey @talhashad1986 

Someone from the CS will reach out to you soon. We are currently experiencing a high volume of requests, resulting in delayed response times. 

We appreciate your understanding. 

• Like 3