Do you think the ROI of Promoted Gigs will decrease compared to before due to the ease of Promoted Gigs criteria?

Now, sellers are evaluated for Promoted Gig participation eligibility according to Fiverr's freelancer level system. Sellers at Level 1, Level 2, Top Rated, or Pro levels are all eligible to feature their gigs. As a result, the number of promoted gigs will multiply and competition among the sellers will increase as well. 

These ads are placed only in the Fiverr Marketplace. However, the number of orders and buyers will not necessarily increase in parallel with the increased number of promoted gigs. Therefore, I believe the ROI of the Promoted Gig will decrease for a seller.

Nevertheless, Fiverr's ROI for this promoted gig feature will increase. I urge action to be taken on how to maintain the ROI of sellers without creating unfair competition among them in the marketplace. Additionally, I suggest attracting more new buyers by actively advertising outside the marketplace, and I hope Fiverr's authority will consider this suggestion seriously.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, shuvo_va said:

As a result, the number of promoted gigs will multiply

Not necessarily. Not everyone who is eligible actually promotes their gigs; as a matter of fact, I keep seeing people who say they're giving up on promoting their gigs because they don't like how it's done, how it gets abused, and how they're essentially paying to receive spam (of the "give job plz" kind) in their inbox.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, shuvo_va said:

Now, sellers are evaluated for Promoted Gig participation eligibility according to Fiverr's freelancer level system. Sellers at Level 1, Level 2, Top Rated, or Pro levels are all eligible to feature their gigs. As a result, the number of promoted gigs will multiply and competition among the sellers will increase as well. 

These ads are placed only in the Fiverr Marketplace. However, the number of orders and buyers will not necessarily increase in parallel with the increased number of promoted gigs. Therefore, I believe the ROI of the Promoted Gig will decrease for a seller.

Nevertheless, Fiverr's ROI for this promoted gig feature will increase. I urge action to be taken on how to maintain the ROI of sellers without creating unfair competition among them in the marketplace. Additionally, I suggest attracting more new buyers by actively advertising outside the marketplace, and I hope Fiverr's authority will consider this suggestion seriously.

If everyone enable promoted gig than its CPC will increase whoever pay the hightest will rank the top most, its simple 

• Like 2