There are still too many scams.

juju_arts

Question

"Hello, happy greetings to all of us. I'm new to Fiverr, and I was quite pleased when a 'company' ordered my services. However, when I completed the project, I was asked to make a deposit to withdraw my payment. Clearly, I thought it was a scam. If they were genuinely interested in ordering my services, I believe they would make the payment process easier for me. People who insist on using the International Withdraw Code (IWC) are scammers in my opinion. Those are the words commonly used by most cunning scammers. So, I urge new sellers to be cautious and aware of the issues that happened to me. I wouldn't want the same thing to happen to you. Thank you."

• Like 2

3 answers to this question

Hi @juju_arts,

I completely understand how disappointing this must be.

Please report any user in violation of our Terms of Service.

Also, I highly recommend reading our Forum Rules, to avoid any further violations, as they'll lead to restrictions and blocked account.

I edited your post since it was showing other users' details, and that's not allowed.

Thanks ☺️

• Like 4

13 hours ago, juju_arts said:

However, when I completed the project, I was asked to make a deposit to withdraw my payment. Clearly, I thought it was a scam. If they were genuinely interested in ordering my services, I believe they would make the payment process easier for me. People who insist on using the International Withdraw Code (IWC) are scammers in my opinion. Those are the words commonly used by most cunning scammers.

Thanks for sharing it.

• Like 2

The same thing happens to me. They asked me to connect on telegram. I contacted them and after that worked for them but at the time of payment they asked me to give some amount to receive my payment... And now a different guy from the same company again contacted me to do some work. I recognized them from the company name. I want to report them but don't know how to. 

• Like 2