I can't link my Payoneer to Fiverr! Please help me!!!

arifislam26

Question

Recently, I removed my old Payoneer from Fiverr and have been trying to link a new Payoneer for the last four days. But I've been unsuccessful. I contacted Fiverr support, and they provided me with instructions that I already knew, and they also suggested contacting Payoneer support. I contacted Payoneer support, and they provided the same instructions as Fiverr.

Note: From 2018 to 2020, I used my friend's Payoneer for withdrawals. Then I removed my friend's Payoneer and added my own, but due to some problem, my Payoneer account is not working, so I removed it. Now I created a Payoneer account with my mom's name and am trying to add it to Fiverr, but it always takes me to an error page. I have added a screenshot for reference.

What should I do now? Have I made a big mistake? How can I get a solution?

Please help me. 

Thank you,

Ariful

Error-Payoneer.png

• Like 5

3 answers to this question

Hello @arifislam26 

We can see that you contacted our Customer Support and that your ticket is still open. Due to the high increase in inquiries, we ask you to please be patient for someone from the CS to contact you. 

We appreciate your understanding. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lena said:

Hello @arifislam26 

We can see that you contacted our Customer Support and that your ticket is still open. Due to the high increase in inquiries, we ask you to please be patient for someone from the CS to contact you. 

We appreciate your understanding. 

Thank you so much for your kind reply!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1