New Here!

New designer here! 

I am so excited to start my Fiverr journey. Media design and bringing people's visions to life bring me so much joy! I am a recent college graduate (business marketing) who is excited to have this creative outlet! I am excited to see these forums and the community that they facilitate. While we are here, if anybody wants to leave a message with a snippet of advice that would have been helpful to them while starting their Fiverr journey, feel free!

I look forward to it!

• Like 33
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, paytonloiseau said:

New designer here! 

I am so excited to start my Fiverr journey. Media design and bringing people's visions to life bring me so much joy! I am a recent college graduate (business marketing) who is excited to have this creative outlet! I am excited to see these forums and the community that they facilitate. While we are here, if anybody wants to leave a message with a snippet of advice that would have been helpful to them while starting their Fiverr journey, feel free!

I look forward to it!

Welcome and good luck with your project! 😃

• Like 13

Welcome to the Fiverr community, fellow designers! It's fantastic to see your enthusiasm for starting your journey here. Media design is a truly rewarding field, and I'm sure you'll find it fulfilling to collaborate with clients and bring their visions to life.

Congratulations on your recent graduation! It's great that you're using your marketing knowledge to navigate the freelance world. These forums are a fantastic resource, and you'll find a wealth of information and support from experienced sellers.

As for advice, here are a few things I wish I knew starting out:

• Start strong with your profile and gig descriptions. Showcase your best work, clearly outline your services, and be specific about your pricing and turnaround times.
  • Over-communicate with your clients. Keep them informed throughout the project and be receptive to their feedback.
  • Don't be afraid to start small and build your reputation. Focus on delivering high-quality work and providing excellent customer service to earn positive reviews.
  • Actively participate in the community. Network with other designers, share your experiences, and learn from others.
  • Most importantly, enjoy the process! Fiverr can be a great platform to grow your skills, connect with clients, and build a successful design career.

I also encourage you to explore the Fiverr Learn resources (https://learn.fiverr.com/) and Seller Community forums (https://community.fiverr.com/) for additional tips and insights.

Best of luck on your Fiverr journey!

• Like 11

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...