Asking for clarification and being ignored by CS

mushroom251925

Question

I have been trying to ask CS why my gig success score is low (4) however I understand why the cancelations bring it down but your telling me customer satisfaction is also when I have 10/16 (62%) five star reviews on that exact gig. I am NOT asking for changes even if it would be nice I'm just asking why? Why are you doing this to us sellers, why cant I get an answer for why your doing this. i don't even get the silly little scripted reply they just ignore me again and again. 

• Like 2

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, mushroom251925 said:

I have been trying to ask CS why my gig success score is low (4) however I understand why the cancelations bring it down but your telling me customer satisfaction is also when I have 10/16 (62%) five star reviews on that exact gig. I am NOT asking for changes even if it would be nice I'm just asking why? Why are you doing this to us sellers, why cant I get an answer for why your doing this. i don't even get the silly little scripted reply they just ignore me again and again. 

update my score also dropped when i haven't submitted anything yet and i am STILL being ignored

• Like 1