How many sections does your buyer requirements have?

mandyzines

I suppose this is in reference to a gig of yours that has the most sections.

Most people don't seem to read the FAQ's on gigs, so I was thinking of integrating more of them into my buyer requirements but already have nine of my own sections--so 12 total with Fiverr's added in. I'm just trying to gain an understanding of what other freelancers have and evaluate what might be too much.

Thank you!

• Like 7

53 minutes ago, mandyzines said:

Most people don't seem to read the FAQ's on gigs, so I was thinking of integrating more of them into my buyer requirements but already have nine of my own sections--so 12 total with Fiverr's added in. I'm just trying to gain an understanding of what other freelancers have and evaluate what might be too much.

Thank you!

I added only 2 sections(describe and attachment), even which are optional

Its because I work 100% on CUSTOM offers, which are discussed within inbox

FAQs are at very bottom side of page

So I fear few would read it

If buyers don't read FAQ, may be add bunch of FAQs as compulsory multi choice options like

- "yes I got it"

- "i don't understand"

But that may force them to read though 😂

• Like 7

53 minutes ago, mandyzines said:

Thank you!

I have 4 of my own on each of my gigs. 

• Like 5

I have 5 + fiverr ones, but I think the purpose of FAQ and Requirements is quite different. I use FAQ mostly to clarify terms from the price tags that may be unknown for some clients, and Requirements to ask questions which will help me start the job without even speaking to the client. I think it's important because the time count doesn't start until they answer, and if they disappear right after hiring you, with proper requirements you will still have enough information to submit a proper result.  

• Like 5