Confusion Over Seller Level: From Level 1 to Level 0 - Seeking Clarification

sahtisham735

Question

Hello Fiverr community,

I've recently noticed a change in my seller level on Fiverr. Before the new level system was introduced, I was a level 1 seller. However, I haven't received any flags or warnings, yet I find myself now at level 0 according to the new system. 

I'm a bit confused about why this change has occurred. Could anyone shed some light on this or offer any insights? I'd appreciate any help or advice on how to understand and possibly improve my seller level under the new system.

Thank you!

image.png.a0cb9ac666ae37a980023d6661133332.png

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

5 answers to this question

Some algorithms are out of our knowledge. Best wishes to everybody. As per my ideas, No way to be developed without regular orders and high client satisfaction...

Edited by hasembd
  • Like 1

Got the reason. Thank you everyone.

On 2/25/2024 at 12:51 PM, sahtisham735 said:

Hello Fiverr community,

I've recently noticed a change in my seller level on Fiverr. Before the new level system was introduced, I was a level 1 seller. However, I haven't received any flags or warnings, yet I find myself now at level 0 according to the new system. 

I'm a bit confused about why this change has occurred. Could anyone shed some light on this or offer any insights? I'd appreciate any help or advice on how to understand and possibly improve my seller level under the new system.

Thank you!

image.png.a0cb9ac666ae37a980023d6661133332.png

• Like 1

According to the new level system you are not eligible for level one seller. Check the level one seller criteria. Hope all criteria are not fulfill in this time. So you are not any more level one seller.

Level one.jpg

• Like 3
  • Up 2