Gig impression decreases why?

mdfiroz80

Question

9 answers to this question

Enhance your Fiverr gig by adding your description, adding keywords, and engaging with potential clients through messages to boost impressions. You can use social media to share your gig which is helpful to get more impression and click. Even if you use LinkedIn, you can get few potential clients also 🙂

• Like 10

Your overall gig performance is going down and that is why impression is going down.

Holding your current gig status or increase your gig status there are no way except continues doing better performance. 

• Like 9

20 hours ago, webcut said:

Enhance your Fiverr gig by adding your description, adding keywords, and engaging with potential clients through messages to boost impressions. You can use social media to share your gig which is helpful to get more impression and click. Even if you use LinkedIn, you can get few potential clients also 🙂

Thanks

• Like 5

6 hours ago, shuvo_va said:

Your overall gig performance is going down and that is why impression is going down.

Holding your current gig status or increase your gig status there are no way except continues doing better performance. 

Thanks

• Like 5

It would be helpful if you could share your gig. By the way, as you know, there are many reasons for a decrease in impressions for a gig. From my observation, if you initially receive impressions but lack clicks, messages, activity (offline), orders, have poor SEO (unoptimized keywords in the URL, title, and description), an unattractive gig image, or an unoptimized/unappealing description, it can result in decreasing impressions.

Solutions include - gig marketing, editing gigs (which involves using low-competition keywords in the title, description, and tags; if you're not getting enough clicks, you can try changing the gig image), and creating more gigs if you haven't already. Active orders and ongoing communication also boost impressions. I'm not an expert, but I've shared my opinion, hoping it will help you, bro.🙂

• Like 2