Jump to content
  • 0

Account suspended due to recent flagging issue without any warning


shahzaibhameed8

Question

I don't know what to do; I'm really depressed as my account was suspended permanently due to a recent account flagging issue without any warning, and I didn't get any warning before also. The reason is location inconsistency, and 2nd one is that the account was linked with another account that was disabled, and CS cancelled all my ongoing orders. Is there anyone whose account is suspended due to this flagging issue? Is there any way I can restore my account? 
My account was straightaway suspended without even one warning; at least Fiverr should give a warning for any TOS violation. 


I was a level two seller with 300+ orders, and my 4 years of hard work are multiplied by zero now. This was my only means of income, and I'm really upset due to this. Does anyone have any solution to this? 

  • Like 7
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
On 2/24/2024 at 11:49 AM, milos_siena said:

You had at least one more account which is not allowed. There was an account with the same picture, from the same device. Besides, location inconsistency is because you were using vpn - login from germany, but you're not from germany. So there were a lot of problems with your acc. You can withdraw the money, but nothing more than that, I'm sorry. 

But recently I moved to Germany that's why I'm working from there and I can show you my details if needed. For account linked issue, if there's was any problem with my account why I didn't get any warning about that. For any violation Fiverr should send a warning one or two before account suspension. Due to this issue a lot of seller's accounts were flagged in recent days. Kindly check this again please and if there was any problem with my account then make it as a warning for me. Why I was directly suspended without any warning?  

Thanks for your understanding. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
7 minutes ago, shahzaibhameed8 said:

But recently I moved to Germany that's why I'm working from there and I can show you my details if needed. For account linked issue, if there's was any problem with my account why I didn't get any warning about that. For any violation Fiverr should send a warning one or two before account suspension. Due to this issue a lot of seller's accounts were flagged in recent days. Kindly check this again please and if there was any problem with my account then make it as a warning for me. Why I was directly suspended without any warning?  

Thanks for your understanding. 

did you get email fiverr that your account is disabled

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
57 minutes ago, milos_siena said:

I don't know why they didn't notify you. I was just trying to inform you about the reasons. It appears that you had more than one account, is that correct? That is usually enough to get banned. Location inconsistency is just present in your case also, but the double account is the major issue. 

I don't know about that as we are working as a team and this might be done one of my teammate. I had one account in 2023 that was disabled and after that I didn't create any account. For that i didn't get a warning and i believe that account was disabled. But on this account I didn't get any warning or something like that. At least Fiverr should give a warning for that before disabling any account. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
3 hours ago, milos_siena said:

I don't know why they didn't notify you. I was just trying to inform you about the reasons. It appears that you had more than one account, is that correct? That is usually enough to get banned. Location inconsistency is just present in your case also, but the double account is the major issue. 

As due to account linked issue some other sellers accounts are flagged but not suspended. With same situation my account was suspended. This is not fair or transparent system. Kindly check this please. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 2/24/2024 at 12:08 PM, shihabahamednr said:

contact fiverr support I think you will get an effective solution .

They said there no solution now. As many other accounts are also flagged due to this issue but suspended. This is done only in my case, i don't know why?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 hour ago, shahzaibhameed8 said:

They said there no solution now. As many other accounts are also flagged due to this issue but suspended. This is done only in my case, i don't know why?

Did the costumer support said that if they did can paste what they said

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Hello, I have purchased numerous Gigs from Fatimaali529 without any issues. I kindly request you to reconsider reinstating her account on Fiverr. Please consider a persons level and the amount of sells sales prior to terminating anyone. For example, if a person is level two then it would take a lot more for a person to be terminated then someone was a level one. Furthermore the number of sells is too important. It is very difficult to find someone who is honest as Fatimaali529 . Ftaimaali529  has been doing videos for me for years. 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • -1

You had at least one more account which is not allowed. There was an account with the same picture, from the same device. Besides, location inconsistency is because you were using vpn. So there were a lot of problems with your acc. You can withdraw the money, but nothing more than that, I'm sorry. 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • -1
39 minutes ago, shahzaibhameed8 said:

But recently I moved to Germany that's why I'm working from there and I can show you my details if needed. For account linked issue, if there's was any problem with my account why I didn't get any warning about that. For any violation Fiverr should send a warning one or two before account suspension. Due to this issue a lot of seller's accounts were flagged in recent days. Kindly check this again please and if there was any problem with my account then make it as a warning for me. Why I was directly suspended without any warning?  

Thanks for your understanding. 

I don't know why they didn't notify you. I was just trying to inform you about the reasons. It appears that you had more than one account, is that correct? That is usually enough to get banned. Location inconsistency is just present in your case also, but the double account is the major issue. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...