All Gigs are Deranked .. any tips?

abdulrehmanlhr

As a Level Two seller with over 1,000 completed orders, I have always strived to provide high-quality services to my clients. However, recently I've noticed that none of my gigs are appearing in the search engine results, even when applying multiple filters. Additionally, despite utilizing the Promoted Gigs feature (I'm promoting 6 gig at the moment), I haven't received a single 'impression' in 15 days, which is highly unusual.

I want to clarify that this issue is not specific to one gig but affects all of my gigs on the platform. Is anyone else facing same issue? Raise a hand or and I am reaching out to seek any tips or  assistance from experienced freelancers. Thank you!

• Like 14
  • Sad 6

9 hours ago, faith_advertise said:

Maybe the gig is not active, talk to support

i also contact CS and they replied this... i think they auto reply a lot of times

"Thank you for reaching out about your Gig,

Gigs on Fiverr shift their position daily and we cannot guarantee search positions and impressions.

Gigs may also be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance.

You can continue working with your existing buyers.

We are here if you have additional questions."

• Like 11

Hello, Dear abdulrehmanlhr

I had the same problem as you. After three months all are ranked again. There's no telling when it will rank. You take orders from your old clients. About ten orders if you can. I expect to have your gig rank again in two to three months.
What you edit and promote on social media will be of no use. Now your only option is to wait and take orders from old clients. There is no other way
I hope this helps.
Thanks

• Like 7

3 hours ago, abdulrahman227 said:

I have typeically the same problem, bro.
 I submitted a ticket and got same reply from the support. 
Just a question, regarding the new level system, what's your sucess score? 
Mine is 4 and I guess this is the reason.

Mine is 5 and i haven always got 5 star review.. Not sure how it's 5.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, bdtuhinbabu said:

Hello, Dear abdulrehmanlhr

I had the same problem as you. After three months all are ranked again. There's no telling when it will rank. You take orders from your old clients. About ten orders if you can. I expect to have your gig rank again in two to three months.
What you edit and promote on social media will be of no use. Now your only option is to wait and take orders from old clients. There is no other way
I hope this helps.
Thanks

You're right

• Like 5

I think that the success score is hampering your results in this case. As you have mentioned that your success score is 5/10 that means something is not right. Try to reach out to fiverr support about their new rules and let them tell you how they have caculated that score in particular to resolve it. 

• Like 3

On 2/23/2024 at 8:06 PM, abdulrehmanlhr said:

i also contact CS and they replied this... i think they auto reply a lot of times

"Thank you for reaching out about your Gig,

Gigs on Fiverr shift their position daily and we cannot guarantee search positions and impressions.

Gigs may also be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance.

You can continue working with your existing buyers.

We are here if you have additional questions."

If you can generate orders from old clients, gigs can perform well

• Like 2

5 hours ago, sohaib_khaan said:

You need to contact them multiple as often some support members just reply a standard but some really help and resolve the issues, so contact them again and convince with some emotion like you are in trouble and you need help.

Thanks Sohaib, your reply makes sense... But I'm still not sure they would help me or not...do you think contacting them again would work? 

• Like 1